Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

92%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$9.49

on March 6, 2003
I've got all of the Less Than Jake records, and their best of CD, and of the albums this (their debut) seems to be one of the best. They play ultra-energetic ska-punk, they have cool shouty vocals and they sound great. This record contains such classics as "Liqour Store", "Johnny Quest Thinks We're Sellouts" and "Jen Doesn't Like Me Anymore", which you may have heard in clubs if you've been lucky. So if you like ska-punk, this is a must buy, although a better introduction to the band is probably the Pezz collection, which has all of the stand-out tracks I mentioned, plus loads more from their (many, many) other records.
on March 2, 2005
Wow! This CD rules so much! It is the most ska CD I've ever heard! This is LTJ's second best album next to "Hello Rockview". The highlight songs are:

One Last ciggarette:10/10

This song is probably the best LTJ song ever! It is so ska and catchy! I can't stop listening to this song! LTJ is an awesome band. They're my favorite and they really produced a fine piece of work here! You'll love this song if you like LTJ at all.

Liqour store:10/10

This song is very very ska! It has such cool horns too! The lyrics are funny and very catchy. You will love this song LTJ lovers!

Jonny Quest thinks we're sellouts:10/10

This song never fails to have me singing along and dancing like crazy. It is very funny and catchy! It doesn't quite sound as good as the losing streak version but it is so awesome!

All the songs on this CD are insanely awesome! Those were just a few of the really good ones! This CD is definetly worth your money! Enjoy!
on October 7, 2002
This version of Pezcore is to celebrate Less Than Jake's 10 year anniversary. It has the same tracks as the old version ut they are remixed. I can tell the difference but there isn't that much of a change to the original version, but still a great CD to add to your collection if you love Less Than Jake and even better if you don't already have the original Pezcore:
Liquor Store - 10/10
Three Quarts Drunk - 9/10
Boomtown - 9/10
Short On Ideas - 9/10
One Last Cigarette - 10/10
A definite buy for all ska/punk fans and it has a cool inside cover compared to the original Pezcore.
on October 15, 2002
Less Than Jake has always been my all-time favorite band and I have loved almost every single song they have ever written. This is the re-recorded version of the album they put out back n 94, Pezcore. The original Pezore was fine just the way it was, except for the {poor}recording quality, which has been fixed in this version. The style they used for this album is the standard ska sound, as opposed to their newer "punk with a horns section", used on both Hello Rockview and Borders and Boundaries. I HIGHLY recommend this CD to anyone who has ever heard and liked a Less Than Jake song.
on January 31, 2006
This album is sweet! No LTJ collection would be complete without this album. There are so many great songs on here. It had to grow on me, personally, but after I listened to it three or four times, I was singing along and loving it. This gives a different look at the band then you see in later albums, because at this point they are just starting out, the sound quality is a little low, they are just wanting people to hear their music, and then they became a hit and signed with a major label. These guys are awesome and this album is a must listen!
on August 10, 2008
18 Track Pezcore album reissued. Accompanying live DVD filmed on February 10, 2007 in Ft Lauderdale recreating all 18 tracks in order from Pezcore.
on October 7, 2008
For all of you Hardcore "Less Than Jake" fans who have never seen them perform their classic tracks LIVE...GET THIS DVD !!! IT'S AWESOME !!
on April 16, 2008
Ever since I heard "this is going nowhere" off a compilation cd I've been hooked on LTJ since. Pezcore I would have to say is one of their best albums. It captures the perfect ska-punk mix i loved, with fast paced beats mixed with somewhat depressing themes of feeling trapped, isolated...but hopefull at the same time.
Over the years LTJ's sound has changed...my feeling is not for the better. Their last few albums feel very studio polished and commercial...which makes me long for the rough, fast pace train-spanking songs they used to write. Pezcore epitomizes LTJ's best and to this day still holds a special place in my great albums list.
on June 9, 2005
I found this in Best Buy... I was looking for it, and this was the only one left. When I first heard it, to be honest, I hated it. But after about 2 months I finally found it to be O.K. The only thing I foudn weird about this CD though, is that it says ' ONE LAST CIGARETTE ' is on this CD. On my CD though, There is only 18 songs, and ONE LAST CIGARETTE isn't on there. I've heard It's a good song, but it's not on my CD for whatever reason. Here's my stack on the songs, anyways:

Liquor Store: 10/10

Process: 7/10

Three Quarts Drunk: 8/10

Boomtown: 9/10

Short On Ideas: 9.5/10

Those are the songs I've got.

Overall, this CD is good from beginning.. then skids at certain songs near the end of the CD
on August 1, 2006
This is an awesome album that makes you jump around and stuff. All the songs are cool. And for a debut album it is amazing. Also I would like to let Alex "The Carpet Cleaner That Wants To Take Those Pesky Stains Out Of YOUR Carpet!" know that although there are 18 tracks on this disc but 19 songs, "Short on Ideas" and "One Last Cigarette" are combined. At the part when he starts singing "I check the time, it's four a.m...." That's when One Last Cigarette starts.