5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money
I bought this faucet at Lowes for my Mother in Law. I tried fixing the old faucet but it broke apart, so I got this one. It was the cheapest one they had. (on close out). It went in so easily even a monkey could do it. I had a hard time pushing on the sprayer hose though. It has to be lined up correctly which is difficult when you are under the sink.
Published on December 17, 2011 by Carl G. Mccarty

3.0 out of 5 stars solid, but a problem after a week
I installed these on two sinks in my business, and after a week of use, the handle is very loose. I can't figure out where to even tighten it. There are no screws visible at all to do this.
Published on April 12, 2012 by Stephen from Massachusetts

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, December 17, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost maybe possibly the fix, better than the rest, September 19, 2012
Much better quality than the next level sold. It is almost 1 inch higher for pots to fit under compared to a basic same style Moen or Delta. The only issue I have is the flow rate which I corrected by increasing the size hole in the water saver disc, the little white plastic washer in the aerator. If you remove it the water flow is wild, bore it out some and its nice high flow.
The sprayer has excellent action at my 52 lbs pressure. I would like to see this degree of quality and price in a shower faucet!!

3.0 out of 5 stars solid, but a problem after a week, April 12, 2012
This review is from: Pfister 134-444S Pfirst Series Single Handle 4-Hole Kitchen Faucet with Sidespray, Stainless Steel (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it so much, we bought it twice, June 7, 2014
We originally bought to replace an OLD Delta faucet that had a ghost leak. We never had a bit of trouble out of it, so when we moved and hated the leaky faucet in the new house, I checked my order history and clicked "buy it again". Once again we're leak free and happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy happy!, May 19, 2014
great product , easy install , I would recomend this to any one i can find that need a fuacet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality for the bucks!, April 2, 2014
It is what it said, and it installed as expected.
High quality feel and look with terrific flow on the side sprayer. Feels like a more expensive chunk of kit than it costs.
Pleasantly surprised.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice for the price, March 21, 2013
not a bad set up, a little cheap looking but did not cost a lot. It's in a cottage and seems fine but doubt I would like it for every day use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy installation., September 11, 2012
M Lopez (Washington, NJ) - See all my reviews
As a housewife I was able to install it. Just be careful with the hot & cold connections. It's about 4-5 inches long. I barely made it. Luckily everything has been working correctly.
The hose works great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, October 22, 2014
no drips yet

1.0 out of 5 stars HOW DO YOU STOP IT FROM LEAKING >, October 20, 2012
W. Moyer (New Hampshire) - See all my reviews
NICE LOOKING FAUCET , EASY INSTALLATION , BUT YOU HAVE TO REALLY WORK AT TURNING IT OFF . IT HAS A VERY SHORT , THICK HANDLE THAT MUST BE MANEUVERED IN TO THE EXACT SPOT TO KEEP IT FROM RUNNING OR DRIPPING AND IT RESISTS THAT . OTHERWISE , IT'S VERY PRETTY IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT . 11/11/12 , NOW HAVE WASTED A LOT MORE WATER THAN I EVER EXPECTED , GETS HARDER AND HARDER TO KEEP IT FROM DRIPPING , MUCH LESS JUST RUNNING . BOUGHT THIS BECAUSE IT'S PREDECESSOR WAS THE SAME BRAND , ONLY WAS MADE HERE . CAN
THE CHINESE AFFORD TO WASTE THAT MUCH WATER ? SHOULD HAVE TRIED A FAUCET WITH A GOOD WRITE UP ! 12/27/12 , AND THE LEAKAGE GETS WORSE . 3/1 , AND WORSE , DOESN'T ANY AMERICAN CO. MAKE A GOOD KITCHEN FAUCET ? 6/26 and it's even worse, how much water have i let go down the drain ? 11/2/14 NOW THE LEVER (HANDLE) IS LOOSE WITHOUT ANY APPARENT TO TIGHTEN IT . THE ONLY REMAINING SOLUTION SEMS TO BE ANOTHER NEW FAUCET, AND THIS IS ONLY TWO YEARS OLD AND HAS BEEN A PROBLEM SINCE THE START .