5.0 out of 5 stars new tuscan powder room, June 26, 2013
June M. Mele (loudonville, ny United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pfister Marielle 2-Handle 8" Widespread Bathroom Faucet in Tuscan Bronze (Tools & Home Improvement)
just love the way this faucet compliments my new granite topped sink in our first floor powder room. I have received many compliments and have been asked "where did you buy that faucet?"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 20, 2013
This review is from: Pfister T49-M0BU, Rustic Bronze
Beautiful design, quality faucet, well made, very attractive color and works very well. Was easy to install. I hope it is still available as I plan to purchase another one for 2nd bathroom.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you need that extra length, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Pfister T49-M0BU, Rustic Bronze
Had a new counter installed the the old faucet was too close to the back edge of the sink. These are great looking and the length of the faucet allows easy access without spill. Had to replace the first one received for a leak but customer service was nice and efficient. Garanteed for life. 5 star if didn't have intial leak problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Liked it so much I bought a second, April 2, 2012
We had this same faucet in our kitchen bath and when it came time to replace the faucet in the family room bath I liked it so much I bought the same one. Easy to install, looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, October 12, 2014
I really like this faucet, it is so elegant. It works well, no leaks to date. Good buy and can recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars eventually received a quality item for a good, December 4, 2014
This review is from: Pfister T49-M0BU, Rustic Bronze
vendor worked with me to correct a problem, eventually received a quality item for a good price