5.0 out of 5 stars Great posters!, December 23, 2010
This review is from: The Phantom of the Opera Poster Movie B 11x17 Gerard Butler Emmy Rossum Patrick Wilson MasterPoster Print, 11x17 (Kitchen)
I am very happy with this product. I bought this, as well as second poster from the same company, as a gift and there were excactly what I wanted! The posters arrived in good time and in very fine condition, plus the price wasn't bad, not bad at all. Over all, a great company to buy from.

5.0 out of 5 stars picture, May 15, 2013
Bought for a friend who enjoyed old movies . he liked it so bough him Phantom of the opera to go with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with poster, February 17, 2013
This is a good quality reproduction. The paper is heavy duty. I've already framed it and it will be added to my soon to be Broadway Theme room.... Shipping was also very acceptable as was the packaging. I would, and already have, purchased from this company again.

Rate and Discover Movies