5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Series Ever!!
Published on March 8, 2004

2.0 out of 5 stars Phantom Stallion #10
I didn't really like this story, but it has a nice plot. Nice finish, but a bit confusing for me.
Published on January 13, 2008 by Nicolle

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Series Ever!!, March 8, 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Phantom Stallion #10: Red Feather Filly (Paperback)
I love this book! I suggest this series to everyone who loves horses or doesn't mind reading about them. It follows the life of a girl named Samantha, "Sam", in Nevada, who had a black colt named Blackie, but after a terrible riding accident, was sent off to San Fransisco to be with her aunt for two years. When she comes home, everyone is talking about a beautiful white stallion dubbed the Phantom, because of his silvery coat and his unability to be caught. Sam wonders if it could be her old colt, Blackie. Throughout the rest of the books, Sam has many adventures with the people in her town, and the wild Phantom stallion.
In this book, Sam enters a 7 mile race. Sam wants to have Jen, her best friend from school be her partner, but the teams have to be made of a boy and girl. The first person she thinks of is Jake, her other friend. When Jake's grandfather comes into town, he tells him he has to go through a manhood initiation. Jake chooses to catch and train a wild filly for the race, only two weeks away. But the Phantom has other plans for the filly.
I thought this book was really good, and even though I ride horses already, I learned even more about horses. I found this book very interesting, and would strongly reccomend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Filly on Fire, July 10, 2004
This review is from: Phantom Stallion #10: Red Feather Filly (Paperback)
I think that this book is the greatest yet!!!!! It seems that Terri Farley has the mind to make a great book. The books make me cry,laugh,and stay on the edge of the book the whole time I am reading it. It makes me feel like I am Sam and I feel her thoughts and I feel as if I can do anything if I try. TERRI YOU INSPIRE ME TO WANT TO BE A WRITER AND I THINK YOU ARE THE BEST OF ALL THE WRITERS!!! thanks 4 writing so many cool and touching stories of a girl and the horse I beleive she was born to love and protect. The Feather Filly is the best so far!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Phantom Stallion is a GREAT series!, August 29, 2004
This review is from: Phantom Stallion #10: Red Feather Filly (Paperback)
Phantom Stallion #10 Red Feather Filly is another great book in a great series. I have enjoyed reading the first 11 books in this interesting and exciting series. I like this series because it has realistic characters and both wild and tame horses. I highly recommend this series for anyone who likes horses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, July 25, 2004
This review is from: Phantom Stallion #10: Red Feather Filly (Paperback)
This book was Wonderful, Outstanding, and wow! Mrs. Farley did a excellent job on writing this book. I loved how it was all about Jake and Sam. Also it showed a whole new side to Jake. This is my favorite book in the PS series now! I would definitley recommend that you to go and buy this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Filly on Fire, July 10, 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Feather Filly - Awesome!, February 12, 2004
This review is from: Phantom Stallion #10: Red Feather Filly (Paperback)
I love Phantom Stallion books...and this is one of the best! Each book gets better and better every time! We actually get to meet new characters like Mac, Jake's grandfather. My favorite part is how Jake has to catch a mustang for his grandfather to prove he's a man. There is also the Super Bowl of Horsemanship by Mrs. Allen - that's really cool. These books are great....all of them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Farley does it again!, January 1, 2005
This review is from: Phantom Stallion #10: Red Feather Filly (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book and have read it about three times! As I write I'm reading it,again. It's about a wild shoshone pony who loves her freedom. Jake attempts to tame her and ride her in the Superbowl Of Horsemanship. But can he tame the fillie's burning desire to remain free? Will he have enough stamina to endure the journey himself? Will a friendship be broken? And will best friends get hurt both physically and emotionally? Find out and read THE PHANTOM STALLION series, book #10 and others and feel a feeling you've never experianced before....SOARING.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 17, 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Phantom Stallion #10: Red Feather Filly (Paperback)
This was a good book that has lots of unexpected turns. All of the Phantom Stallion books keep you on the edge of your seat. This is a great book, but I reccomend you start with the first book if you're going to read this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 11, 2004
This review is from: Phantom Stallion #10: Red Feather Filly (Paperback)
I loved the book. I really liked how Sam was in charge of something so big. I liked who a new horse comes in every story and how most of the time a new character comes in, too. I also like how the story is on mainly horses and it stays on them and the other people in the story. One thing that i really like about the book is that there aren't a thousand different characters and that there are some and they keep talking about those characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!!!!, May 1, 2013
I thought this book is great. Although I wished Sam and Jake would get married, it was still good. I WANT SAM AND JAKE TO GET MARRIED SO BADELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom Stallion #10: Red Feather Filly
Phantom Stallion #10: Red Feather Filly by Terri Farley (Paperback - February 3, 2004)
Used & New from: $0.01