5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Arduino
I do have an Arduino, and these would work great for it. The reason I got them, though, is for my MSP-430 devo board, which had male pins; pretty much impossible to work with unless you have these.

They come as one solid ribbon, so you can split them into whatever sizes you'd like.
Published 18 months ago by Nick

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not perfect for RC flight controllers
I purchased this to attach flight controllers on a quad. The wire is male on one end and female on the other. I converted the one end. and it works. My only gripe is the wire is very stiff which will transfer vibrations to the flight controller which is not good.

Published 11 days ago by RickCNorthcarolina

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Arduino, May 29, 2013
This review is from: Phantom YoYo 40P dupont cable 200mm male to female (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jumpers and the plastic casing is just right to fit a header, December 24, 2012
Here is the biggest thing to me when it comes to these jumpers. I've seen some where the plastic housing around the clips is a little big to sit right next to each other on some headers. These fit great and give a good contact and if you had to in a pinch you can fit them right onto several components. If your needing some jumpers that are male to female go with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Raspberry Pi projects, July 31, 2013
Good price for getting some great connectors for the GPIO pins of my Rasbperry Pi. They stay connected to the pins well, and the other end plugs nicely into my breadboards for all kinds of experiments with I/O.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Arduino Projects, April 27, 2013
Like the peel apart to make custom wiring bundles. Connectors fit great for breadboards and other .1" pin to pin items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cables!, January 18, 2013
C. Adams (Chicago, Illinois) - See all my reviews
I ordered these to fill a specific need. I have ordered different cables in the past from another retailer. These cables are well beyond my expectations of quality. The connectors used are much better than a different website. The price is much better too.

Not much more to say than that. I will order from here again when there is a need for more jumpers.

4.0 out of 5 stars They came all fused together., January 17, 2013
This is actually a super sweet product. It's basically a multicolored, multistrand cable that you can peel apart if you want or leave together. The pins are, ummm, pins. It works just fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great between my Arduino and Solid State Relays!, December 24, 2012
Works great between my Arduino and Solid State Relays, looking forward to getting my automated light show up and running for next years Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and functional, July 30, 2013
These simple cables just work. Plain and simple. The square ends also fit together nice when plugging into an Arduino board

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Seems Durable, October 11, 2014
There isn't much to say here, these work great! I am using them for microcontrollers (Arduino and Raspberry Pi to be exact) and I have used them up to 5v under 1 amp. They have had no problem for me and unlike some of the other connectors, the ends don't fall off very easily (plastic part that holds the wire).

Great product, got them fairly fast (with-in the time allotted)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not perfect for RC flight controllers, November 14, 2014

I purchased this to get the single wire connectors more than anything else. They are not that easy to find.