- Hardcover: 235 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press (March 8, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 078901131X
- ISBN-13: 978-0789011312
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 6.4 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,606,321 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Pharmaceutical Education in the Queen City: 150 Years of Service 1850-2000 Hardcover – March 8, 2001
Top Customer Reviews
Though books of this type are seldom of interest to readers who are not among the faculty, students, or alumni of the school itself, they are of vital importance as the first stage of documentation for larger, more generalized histories. And, as any one who has ever worked on such a history knows, they involve an incredible amount of painstaking research to track down names and dates. The authors are to be congratulated on a job well done and the College of Pharmacy for its willingness to support this historical endeavor.Read more ›