5.0 out of 5 stars Love it

Published on March 20, 2012 by Alice

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 2, 2009
Kaleidocherry (Seattle Eastside) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I think the other reviewer purchased this product believing it was one of those "sexual pheromone" scents. I can't understand why else he would say "if it works." Pheromone by Marilyn Miglin is simply a perfume, although there's nothing simple about it. It's a complex and intriguing scent that has a warm feeling to it. I don't know how else to explain it but it's not light and airy like a lot of fragrances, it's more warm and dark. I've been using it for nearly 20 years and it's still my signature fragrance despite dabbling in others from time to time.

Sephora's fragrance finder told me that Gucci Envy would be a good one for me since I like Pheromone, but I find the Gucci fragrance to be too light and floral. There's nothing to differentiate it from any other florals on the market. Pheromone doesn't have any one obvious overtone (like floral or whatever). It's just a beautifully-blended and interesting scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Special Fragrance!, June 6, 2010
R. M. Cook (Suring, WI USA) - See all my reviews
I love Pheromone by Marilyn Miglin. I first received this fragrance from my husband as a gift. Since then, it has become my favorite perfume. It's difficult for me to find this fragrance in local department stores, so I was delighted to discover it advertised at Amazon.com.

Pheromone has a clean, pleasant fragrance. I regularly receive compliments from others when I wear it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stinks, March 20, 2012
I don't usually write reviews, although I use them constantly to decide what items to buy. That is why I purchased this perfume without knowing how it smelled. All the reviews talked about how wonderful it smelled and the glowing compliments they received when they wore it. That was not my experience. I wore this perfume twice. The first time I thought maybe it was just me and it didn't really smell as bad as I thought. So, I wore it the second time and ended up having to wash my arms to get the smell off. I don't know if this has been anyone else's experience, but I wanted people to know before they purchase this item that not everyone likes it. It smells like someone who has worked out and sweated really hard and then tried to cover it up with dime store cologne.

2.0 out of 5 stars pheromone, June 25, 2014
Seems way weeker than store product. I cannot find it in dept. stores but this is nothing like the real thing

5.0 out of 5 stars Pheromone perfume, May 19, 2014
I've been wearing this perfume nearly ten years. I'm always complimented on the scent. I've been buying it on line for years. I hope it'll always be available.

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy, February 28, 2014
on my feet (Thousand Oaks, CA) - See all my reviews
This used to be my signature scent and I started wearing it again. It is no longer available in stores. Good price and lots of "you smell so good"

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Perfume, February 24, 2014
Wow, how can you go wrong purchasing this for your wife or girlfriend...just keep an eye on the other guys once they get close enough to your girlfriend or wife to smell the great fragrance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 16, 2014
I purchased this for my daughter for Christmas. It is her favorite as well as mine. She always receives compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have !, December 18, 2013
This is my signature scent , just wish they sold the other things like powder and shower gell. A must have for all ladies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best !, December 10, 2013
Marilyn doesn't need a review just 5 stars and a dab of this perfume that I have been waring since I was a teenager in the nineties 94' ish . I just love it and everyone always wants to know what I'm waring . Please never change the formula ! Never . For no one ! Love love love ! Still love !

Pheromone by Marilyn Miglin Eau de Toilette Spray