Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 25, 2013
I bought this as a gift for a friend, who is a big Eagles fan. I was looking for this specific style/color, and Amazon was the only place I found it. It's basically the same hat you can buy in a store like Lids - 59Fifty, flat brim, fitted - and is true to size. It seemed a little stiff at first, but nothing that won't loosen up after wearing it for a bit. If you're looking for the throwback style this is definitely a good buy (and my friend loved it!).
on November 5, 2013
a little loose but love the style. My size is 7 1/4 and normally i have to get the hat used to my head or my head used to the hat, but with this hat it came used to my head :-).
on July 6, 2014
The hat is great. I ordered it in size 8, which for MLB must be a little smaller, but still love my purchase.
on February 19, 2016
So excited to find a size larger then 8.
on December 31, 2014
Fits as expected however, Great quality and a really nice hat. No worries of a knock off definitely New Era and runs true to their sizing.
on December 26, 2014
Perfect fit and good stitching, but that's to be expected when buying New Era hats.
on November 14, 2013
couse i got the wrong one and i do not how to return it is a same color but is not the eagle
on January 11, 2015
Awesome
on July 9, 2014
I love this hat. Fits great and feels very durable. Also, the logo is awesome and what pulled me towards it. I still think the newer Eagles logo is just too boring with zero character. I took a gamble on the size since I have 3 different New Era fitted hats, in 3 different sizes. I'm glad I chose well and don't have to return this beauty. Go Eagles!
on December 18, 2014
Fits pretty well. Cheaper than in-store hats. Maybe theres a small knot on my head or something but i feel like it hurts the very front of my skull when i wear for too long.