Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on July 3, 2013
Watch was ordered as a gift. Once it arrived it was wrapped and given to that person and resulted it was not working at all. It also had scratches on the rubber which make me think if it was even NEW.

For been the first time I try this watch, I'm very disappointed with the seller giving out used products and not even making sure it worked. Now I've been asked to return the product which I can't because I'm in Honduras and had to pay shipping to bring it here, surely not gonna pay to send it back.

Hope amazon can fix my issue and grant me a refund on this defective used watch.
on December 20, 2013
Garbage...sending out a defective item...you should be shut down...A birthday/Christmas gift for my wife shows up and doesn't even work. First time I have ever been let down buying something off of Amazon.
on January 13, 2015
This is a beautiful watch of high quality. I would recommend it. It needed a battery, and Amazon and Starck were very helpful and promptly sent refund of battery and installation charges. Love it!!
on November 23, 2015
It is a watch with an attractive quality materials and design, I met my expectations.