5.0 out of 5 stars excellent TV, February 19, 2009
This review is from: Philips 42PFL7332D 42-Inch LCD HDTV with Ambilight (Electronics)
Absolutely no regrets. I'm so glad I bought this TV a year and a half ago, since it is very hard to find ambilight TVs nowadays. Great picture. Nice remote. Easy to use. Lots of inputs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant TV, November 15, 2008
I've owned this TV for about a year and a half now and I rate it as am awesome LCD TV. Brilliant picture, excellent sound quality, very good blacks and contrast, which often is lacking in LCDs. Maintenance-free. Why there isn't a 1000 positive reviews of this TV I don't know. The ambilights along the sides add that little extra atmosphere. Plus they make it easier to view the picture in a dark room without eye strain.

When I bought this TV I compared its picture quality to others in the showroom and it was superb. It instantly stood out as being the best.

Brilliant!!