Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 85 questions
votes
Yes, the dock works for the Galaxy S3. I have the Galaxy S3 and place it in this docking station every night.
Jul 18, 2013 by GET in AZ
votes
From my experience, there is no alarm on the clock. Everything regarding the alarm comes from your phone. This is just a speaker, docking clock.
Feb 8, 2014 by Carol Lang
votes
You may have trouble with an Otterbox. I have a Samsung Epic with a Platinum case that isn't even as beefy as the Otterbox, and I found that my phone just barely seated on the USB connector well enough to get a power connection. It would do it, but one slight bump would be enough to jar it free. There are two plastic support posts on each side of the USB connector that are intended to stabilize the phone, but I thought that if I filed or ground them down with a Dremel tool, lowering their height might allow my phone to be better seated on the connector. That did the trick, although it so happens that while I filed both down evenly, the cutouts on my case allow the phone to tilt more toward one side. Not a big deal, just not as aesthetically correct, but the phone now gets a good connection so it will now charge correctly. Of course, my efforts committed me to keeping the AS111, but I decided for the $69 I paid at Best Buy, it would be convenient to have. If I ever swap phones, I think the two support posts might could be fully ground down if need be (although I found they are metal underneath the plastic) and replaced with two rubber or foam bumpers.
Nov 21, 2011 by D. Pritchard
votes
Yes. It is about as loud as your average speaker dock which in my experience is a lot louder than my phone. And I have the new HTC One which is pretty loud for a phone.
Apr 14, 2014 by Joel S.
votes
Not real sure about the otterbox but I have a case on my s3 and it does work. The micro usb has a knob on the side that allows you to extend it or retract it as much as you want. My best guess would be yes. Good luck!
Oct 21, 2013 by brad
votes
The Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 3 both are able to charge via the standard Micro USB charger as well. They will both dock perfectly to the Micro USB connector. It will work just the same.
Jul 12, 2014 by spunkymunkymusicdotcom
votes
If the problem really is with the speaker itself then yes, any Bluetooth connection should not be affected.
Sep 24, 2013 by ghiros
votes
Yes it is Compatible i have a Note 3 and it charges the phone pretty quickly! faster than the standard samsung charger!
May 6, 2014 by Marcos
votes
It should work just fine, the charging plug is adjustable, so it can fit just about any device.
Jul 19, 2013 by Sean
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers