Questions & Answers
Philips AVENT Express Food and Bottle Warmer
by Philips Avent
3.8 out of 5 stars (405)
$32.68
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 60 questions
vote
Yes, they do fit. They fill the whole container but it fits and I've used the Tommee Tippee in it many times. It takes about 4 minutes to heat a 6oz bottle and there is no timer on it. I would say the lack of a timer is the biggest downfall. It will get too hot if you forget to take it out on time. Works fine other than that.
Nov 20, 2013 by graynbruce
votes
The lowest setting typically takes at least 10 mins to warm a cold bottle of 3oz formula. I typically use the lowest setting when to start warming the formula while I bath my baby. The good thing about this warmer is it goes off when the set temp has been reached abd starts off again if the water needs to be warmed to maintain the set temp. I have had it about a month and feel it is safe, but as with all appliances you can't be too careful so I always unplug when not in use, even though it has this self regulating feature to prevent overheating and such
Nov 20, 2013 by january52011
votes
yes
Apr 23, 2014 by H. Zhang
votes
I probably wouldn't. I think the water would evaporate quickly. I only use it when I'm heating the bottle and I'm constantly filling it with water.
Jan 29, 2014 by graynbruce
votes
Should work with no problem. We were in Thailand for 4 months last year and it worked perfectly. Same current as Korea. We love that item and use it everyday!
Jan 11, 2014 by daniel i weiss
votes
If they're BPA free, I think you can.
Dec 13, 2013 by dreamin
votes
Yes but they wobble...the avent bottles work best
Oct 18, 2013 by JNP
votes
I have used a wider bottle, the blue section can be removed making more room for wider bottles.
Jun 21, 2013 by andrew reeves
votes
It does not. It is just a standard 2-prong wall plug with a cord attached to the warmer.
6 days ago by Angela J.
votes
I used this warmer with Dr. Brown's glass bottles and never had a problem, but I don't know if it specifically works with the glass Avent.
24 days ago by Jill Snider
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers