- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Philips CSS2133B/F7 Bluetooth Soundbar Speaker with Subwoofer (Black)
|Price:||$124.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Length & Power Output: 28-inch 60 W (2.1 channels) - ideal for 32-inch and larger TVs
- Subwoofer: Wired
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Wall Mountable: No; Remote Included: Yes
- Inputs: Digital coaxial in, Digital optical in, Subwoofer out, AUX in
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Philips CSS2133B/F7 Bluetooth Soundbar Speaker with Subwoofer (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||blackoil1981||Amazon.com||Brooklyn Parkway||PlatinumBuys|
|Output Wattage||20 Watts||0 Watts||0 Watts||0 Watts|
|Frequency Response Curve||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided||Information not provided|
|Dimensions||1.85 inches x 2.56 inches x 27.87 inches||3.62 inches x 2.76 inches x 28.82 inches||5.71 inches x 35.67 inches x 4.72 inches||3.63 inches x 2.88 inches x 37.94 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Read about our customers' top-rated sound bars on our Sound Bar Reviews page.
Top Customer Reviews
So having this hooked to my Apple TV, I have watched both movies and TV with this system and it feels like I am sitting right in the middle of a theater. The sound is clean and crisp, and the bass is amazing. There is someone else in a review here that said it does not get loud enough, although I have a completely different opinion about that. This gets very loud and it's in a fairly large family room.
I am going to specify the audio inputs here in this review since it was not evident in the specs or description and I know some of you may be looking for an HDMI input. Unfortunately, this does not have an HDMI input, although it does have the following:
- 1 Digital Optical
- 1 Coaxial
- 1 Aux Audio
So you can hook up to 3 units to this system. The remote it comes with has a button for Optical, Aux and Coaxial so if you have 3 different units hooked up that use this sound, you just push the button on the remote to change the source.
I can say that this is the best $100 I have spent on any sound system. It can turn any room into an instant theater with minimal wires and cables. This was also a huge plus for me.Read more ›
SO... I grab an optical cable (you can also use the standard RCA type, red and white cables), head home, hook it up in 2 minutes and... um... WOW!!! Really??? Big, full, clear, remarkable sound! Nice deep lows (adjustable), great midrange and wonderful highs (adjustable)... all with PLENTY of volume. It has surround sound (simulated) which you can also turn off. Very helpful for things such as music videos etc.
In summary, this thing isn't going anywhere except right where it is... in front of my 42" LG. EXCELLENT product for the money. Don't blow a bunch of money senselessly on some of the "big" names in audio until you've given this a shot. Happy listening! :)
1. 2-Channel and Simulated Surround: The sound, when not even using the simulated surround affect, sounds great. I prefer it to the simulated surround. I mean, it does it's best. Surround is hard to replicate. But it does a fab job trying. They are getting better at it, but it's not quite there yet. You have to try to find the sweet spot where it sounds it's best. I have yet to find that here. But I'm also not really concerned with having this feature either. So not much trying happened. If you aren't uber picky and like experimenting between the simulated surround and 2-Ch audio + sub you may enjoy flipping back and fourth per the desired medium to get optimal enjoyment.
2. The sound is filling. I'm going to do my best to describe this. There's a difference between a set of speakers and sub that wimps it's way through sound. It does not accurately respond. It's not "filling". Sonically, those type of units do not accurately depict the correct frequency response. But not here. This unit is not a wimp. It has very good sound reproduction. Yet, keep in mind that it sounds better at higher decibels (loudness). If you're just chilling watching a movie on the low, it's not going to be 'amazing'.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Broke less then a year later. No reason. Just stopped working. Now have to jump through hoops with Phillips to get replacement.Published 1 month ago by stephwiz
Very nice works well, sometime it cutas out but I don't know if it the satellite TV or the saound bar. But for the price I can deal with the very few times it cuts out .Published 1 month ago by Just1
We couldn't figure out how to even connect the wires then after we figure it out it wouldn't turn onPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer