Free your iPod music and enjoy it in superb sound on the Philips DCM230. Click to enlarge.
Includes full-function remote. Click to enlarge.
Stylish desktop design with high-end metallic front panel. Click to enlarge.
Listen Out Loud
- Play and charge your iPod
- USB Direct connection for portable USB MP3 players
- Play MP3/WMA-CD, CD and CD-RW
- Digital tuning for station presets
Rich and Clear Sound Experience
- Dynamic Bass Boost for deep and dramatic sound
- Digital Sound Control for optimized music style settings
- 2x15W RMS/30W Total power
- Stylish desktop design with high-end metallic front panel
- Elegant design with super slim CD slot
- High quality remote control for comfortable use
USB Direct Connection
With the USB Direct mode, you can simply select the music on a USB device and playback all your content. All you have to do is plug in your USB device to playback music or export content from the device.
Dynamic Bass Boost
Dynamic Bass Boost maximizes your music enjoyment by emphasizing the bass content of the music throughout the range of volume settings--from low to high--at the touch of a button. Bottom-end bass frequencies usually get lost when the volume is set at a low level. To counteract this, Dynamic Bass Boost can be switched on to boost bass levels, so you can enjoy consistent sound even when you turn down the volume.
Digital Sound Control
Digital Sound Control offers you a choice of pre-set Jazz, Rock, Pop, and Classic controls that you can use to optimize the frequency ranges for different musical styles. Each mode uses graphic equalizing technology to automatically adjust the sound balance and enhance the most important sound frequencies in your chosen music style. Ultimately, Digital Sound Control makes it easy for you get the most out of your music by precisely adjusting the sound balance to match the type of music you are playing.
What's in the Box
Philips Executive 30-Watt Micro Speaker System with iPod Dock (White/Silver), AC Power Cord , User Manual , Warranty certificate , Remote Control , World Wide Warranty leaflet