Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Philips AVENT BPA Free Nighttime Infant Pacifier, 0-6 Months, Colors May Vary, 2-Count
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 4, 2014
I bought a few different styles, and I really loved these until I got my baby up from a nap. The plastic round part that attaches to the handle was in his hand. He could have choked on that part! Not to mention the handle part was laying unattached too. I freaked!! I checked out the other pacifiers and found another one that was falling apart. This is Not safe to leave alone with your child! I hope you really think twice before you purchase this product. It's not worth the chance that something could hurt your child and it might.
on September 7, 2012
This item is great for my 2 month old and she loves it. Since she has really chubby cheeks, the other pacifiers that are more rounded tend to make a red mark on her cheeks. This item, however, does not have the rounded "wings" on it and it's a great item for her. I recommend this item to all chubby cheeked babies.
on June 11, 2014
Totally thought I'd give these a shot, but I'm here to tell you the novelty has worn off. Don't buy these. The glow doesn't last long enough to really do anything. You're better off using a regular pacifier.
on November 3, 2012
actually these are good pacifiers, but they are the same than the "day time" once... They glow only for a couple of minutes, so not helpful at all for the night.
on July 3, 2014
they are GREAT to have even though EVERY new parent says" I'll never need to use those things" they are a blessing to have when waiting for a bottle to heat or trying to get a baby to sleep after having a full bottle but still restless. They are soothing to a baby. So far there have been no bad health reactions using them.
on July 29, 2016
I got the two yellow ones, and I am very happy with them! Although I was really hoping for blue, I'm really glad I got the yellow ones instead. They are high quality as I would expect from Philips, and they are BPA Free! I love how they are so easy to find in the dark! I'm very happy with these and will probably be buying more soon.
on December 27, 2015
Our baby likes them. As far as the pacifier function goes, they're great and serve their purpose. They don't glow in the dark very well, though. As they are advertised, I expected to be able to easily see it in the crib in a dark room, but that's not the case. They glow very lightly for a short time after being near a light, but it isn't enough for me to be able to find it in the dark, so it might as well be a regular pacifier.
on October 23, 2013
i've tried tommee tippee, mam, and avent pacifiers with my son. tommee tippee pacifiers are a bit too thin, not substantial enough so my son spit it out almost right away. mam ones are better, my son likes the 0+ months ok but wouldn't take the 2+ months. however, there's no ring on the mam ones and so it's hard to hold on to it (when you have a crying baby on your arm, or when you are extremely sleepy and you have to grab the pacifier to the sink for a wash and shake the excess water out)

my son took avent pacifiers (both the night time and freeflow ones) since he's 1 week old. what i like about it is every pacifier has a cover attached to the pacifier. so it's not like i need a container by the bed to hold a few of them so they don't get dirty. you could also throw these directly into the diaper bag as well. however, i do have to say, i still keep them in a ziploc bag before i put them into my diaper bag, so it's easier to find.

also, the ring on the pacifier makes it so much easier to hold. my son like to spit out his paci after he fall asleep. the ring makes it easier to retrieve when it's buried near his body. it's also easy to hold onto the paci when i have tons of other stuff in my hand, i just put it on my pinky. another thing i like about it is when it drops to the floor, i go to the sink and wash it up, then shake out the excess water on it before putting it back into my son's mouth. having the ring is so much easier since it wouldn't come out of my hand (believe me it's happened to me numerous times with the other brands). also, i sterilized them by boiling them, having the ring make it so much easier to retrieve as well, i just put a chopstick into the ring to fish it out.

the only reason why i took off 1 star was these nighttime pacifiers were suppose to have glow in the dark rings. when you put it under the light during the day, it'll make it glow when it's dark. but it's only a very faint glow, or not really glowing at all, which makes finding them in the crib at night hard!!
on April 18, 2015
Glow in the dark?? Please. I was so excited when I saw these... Nothing is worse than dusting the floor with your pajamas as you blindly thrash under the crib in search of the pacifier trying to get the baby back to sleep. This seemed like the perfect solution.
Sadly, these barely glow-- and, even worse, neither of my children will use it (I have never seen my 20 month old turn down a pacifier). Just keep a spare pacifier ready for those late night wake ups.
on September 9, 2015
These are great but don't really glow in the dark.. They will for a few minutes, not long enough to be helpful in the middle of the night. I bought this pack because I liked the designs and colors not for their glow-in-the-dark features. My son loves them.