Top critical review
22 people found this helpful
Not Safe! Fell apart and Major Choking Hazard
on October 4, 2014
I bought a few different styles, and I really loved these until I got my baby up from a nap. The plastic round part that attaches to the handle was in his hand. He could have choked on that part! Not to mention the handle part was laying unattached too. I freaked!! I checked out the other pacifiers and found another one that was falling apart. This is Not safe to leave alone with your child! I hope you really think twice before you purchase this product. It's not worth the chance that something could hurt your child and it might.