2-Year Personal Care Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Coverage includes free replacement after manufacturer's warranty expires, with no deductibles
- Easy reimbursement via Amazon.com gift card in as little as 24 hours (see details)
- Coverage includes free shipping
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 Shaver 2100 (Packaging may vary)
There is a newer version of this item:
- To help simplify your shopping experience, we recently updated this product's packaging and name: 6948XL/41 is now called Shaver 2100. During the transition, you may receive the product in either old or new packaging.
- CloseCut heads cut up to 25% closer with durable, self-sharpening blades
- Flex & Float System follows the many contours of your face to catch more hairs
- Integrated pop-up trimmer is perfect for sideburns and moustaches
- A great gift, the shaver has corded and cordless power with up to 35 minutes of shaving after an 8 hour charge
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
What's in the box
Electric shaver, protective cap, power cord and cleaning brush.
Philips Norelco Shaver 2100 Dry Electric Shaver, Series 2000
The Philips Norelco Shaver 2100 provides a close and easy shave for an affordable price. The Flex & Float system is combined with CloseCut technology, guaranteeing a close and fast shave.
- Pop up trimmer for touch-ups on the back of your neck.
- CloseCut Heads Durable Self Sharpening blades
- Flex & Float System: Heads flex and float for ultra closeness
- Up to 35 min of cordless shaving with 8 hour charge
- Hair collector chamber with cleaning brush
- Charging indicator
Philips Norelco Shaver 2100 dry electric shaver features
CloseCut heads durable self-sharpening blades
CloseCut heads durable self-sharpening blades">CloseCut heads are precision-engineered to give you a reliably close shave every time. The durable self-sharpening blades don't wear off to ensure that your shave stays effective and fast.
Flex & Float system for ultra closeness
Flexing & floating heads follow the contours of your face, allowing for better contact with your skin and for catching more hairs, resulting in a closer, faster shave.
Pop up trimmer
Perfect for sideburns and moustache and for touch-ups on the back of your neck.
Up to 35 min of cordless shaving with 8 hour charge
Up to 35 min of cordless shaving with 8 hour charge. Can also be used corded, for continuous power when need it.
|Shaver 9300 Perfection in Every Pass||Shaver 8900, Special Wet & Dry Edition||Shaver 7300 Smooth Glide, Maximum Comfort||Shaver 6100 Soft Touch for a Smooth Shave||Shaver 4100 Quick, Comfortable Shave||Shaver 2100, Comfortable Dry Shave|
|Rotating blades||72, 3 Speed Settings, 151,000 Cuts Per Minute||72, 1 Speed Setting, 151,000 Cuts Per Minute||72, 1 Speed Setting, 151,000 Cuts Per Minute||27, 1 Speed Setting, 56,700 Cuts Per Minute||27, 1 Speed Setting, 56,700 Cuts Per Minute|
|Head Movements||8 Directions||8 Directions||5 Directions||5 Directions||4 Directions|
|Battery||50 Min Run-Time, Quick Charge, 5 Min for 1 Shave||50 Min Run-Time, Quick Charge, 5 Min for 1 Shave||50 Min Run-Time, Quick Charge, 5 Min for 1 Shave||50 Min Run-Time, Quick Charge, 5 Min for 1 Shave||50 Min Run-Time||Up to 35 min of cordless shaving with 8 hour charge|
|Docking Station||Charges, Clean, Lubricates, Dries||Charges, Clean, Lubricates||Charges, Clean, Lubricates||Charges|
|Includes Accessories||Precision Trimmer, Travel Pouch||Beard styler, Travel Pouch||Precision Trimmer, Travel Pouch||Precision Trimmer||Pop up trimmer and Cleaning brush|
|Usage||Wet & Dry||Wet & Dry||Wet & Dry||Wet & Dry||Wet & Dry||Dry|
|Personal comfort||3 Speed Settings||Comfort Rings|
Top Customer Reviews
Still, this little Norelco is a pretty darn good shaver. I've had it for about a week now and am quite pleased.
It is light and quiet.
It delivers a very close, comfortable shave with no razor burn.
It shaves the upper part of my lip, close to the nose; that's something I've been having a problem with.
It seems to hold a charge quite well.
The trimmer is full-sized, not the little half-inch thing so common nowadays.
The trimmer is a pop-up device, not a separate razor head that you have to change, as was the case with my previous Norelco.
It can't be cleaned with water, only dry-brushed.
There's no stand, such as Norelco often provides.
There's no warning light for when the battery is low.
All in all, I'm pleased with this little machine. And goodness knows, the price is right. Yet price is not the best gauge for the quality of an electric razor--the super-expensive but under-performing Braun shows that. I would recommend this Norelco to those searching for a reasonably priced but effective shaver. Enjoy!
The hair trimmer in the back works well for sideburns and trimming the hair around my ears.
If you are looking to try an electric razor to save you time and money on disposable blades this one would be a good place to start. It won't shave as close as a blade but it get me through the day.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
have always relied on Norelco...very good product. happily surprised on fast delivery specially for the holidays. thanx!Published 5 hours ago by S. L. Viray
For my husband-- so I wouldn't know. He uses it all the time - so no problem...Published 14 hours ago by Dr. Janet C. Herrmann
This is a really good razor for an electric. The shave is real close and it's easy to clean. Great price.Published 1 day ago by Michael Vela
The shaver doesn't cut close or clean as advertised and the one I bought stopped charging after a few weeks of use. Read morePublished 1 day ago by paranoidandroid0920