Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 31, 2008
Like everyone else says, works better than the stock blade it comes with. I reluctantly ordered this blade because it says BG2000, and mine is a BG2020, but the box it comes in says it's compatible with models ranging from BG2020 to 2029, so aside from the weird naming scheme, this thing is great.
33 comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2008
After seeing that this was the cheaper of the few, I was kinda skeptical about the quality. Well after installing the shaver foil and going to town, I believe that it is actually BETTER than the one that came with the unit. Awesome!
on April 4, 2012
So i bought this two pack - and we all know the "replacement blades" or what ever is like the same gimick as printer ink... more expensive than the printer. -
anyway - i bought these because the one I had kept popping out. turns out its not on the cartridge side.. its on the body groomer itself, the little plastic prongs dont hold in the blades for me.
on September 10, 2007
The original head just fell apart without any warning after about 6 months of weekly use. The new one pops in just as easily as the old one pops out and restores the shaver to like brand new. Aparently the head does not last long and it is important to keep a spare around. The shaver is probably the best and safetest shaver to use around certain sensitive body areas like arm pits.
on June 10, 2014
I've never written a review for a product before, but these are terrible. After 1 use, the foil portion of the trimmer head falls off, leaving the replacement head completely unusable. I've tried to reinsert the foil, but it is impossible to do.

I thought it may be a "one off" malfunction, so I put in the second replacement, and yup... sure enough, it too fell off on the second use.

What a waste of money.
on May 4, 2016
My husband needed a new foil for his Norelco "Click and Style" We were so confused searching and searching for the one that would fit. The razor itself had been discontinued. I tried searching different ways, then I thought about it a few minutes. I looked again at the description of the Click and Style. It had a "Bodygroom attachment" well OK then. He already had a Bodygroom razor but wanted the one with the other multiple use attachments. That is why he bought the Click and Style. So he took his foil from his Bodygroom and put it on the Click and Style, it fit perfectly. That was great, now I would just have to search for a Bodygroom foil. I found this, it's not just the foil but the entire head insert piece, it also came with a guard for longer length trimming. I ordered this and snapped it on. It works perfectly for the Norelco Click and Style. These are the best replacements, don't settle for imitation foils. I hope finally figured out the puzzle.
review image review image
on June 13, 2008
The new shaver head is better and stronger than the original. It shaves closer and with less effort. It arrived in just a few days from stock. Thank you very much.
on June 27, 2013
I like the Bodygroom (although I've had some issue with it as noted in my review of the product). I've been using it and the razor heads for several years. These replacement heads are a necessary evil with this trimmer. I wouldn't mind the price so much if they were super-durable, but they are not. I've had issues with multiple heads where the foil screen keeps popping out of of the plastic frame that holds it. It seems to be either a (poor) design or a (shoddy) construction issue, or both. The foil on my most recent head (which I had been using weekly for only 2 months, which btw was a replacement for one where the "eyelets" that holds the foil screen in the frame broke/ripped) just recently ripped, exposing the razor (this had never happened before). Amazon.com replaced the last one free of charge; we'll see if they do so for this one, too, but I can't them expect them to continue to do this...especially if I'm going through several a year. I am not rough with these foil heads: I use the Bodygroom once or twice a week to shave the light growth/stubble on my head. I clean it/remove hair while using and afterwards. For that light usage and at this price point I would expect these to last longer/be more durable. I like not having to lather up to shave my head and not having to worry about nicking myself (a non-issue when using the Bodygroom...on your scalp at least), but for as frequently as I seem to have to replace these heads, the Mach3 and Sensor are less expensive options. I'll probably continue using these until I find a better option, but I'm not all that impressed. 2.5 stars (rounded up b/c of Amazon's great customer service).
on October 19, 2015
This is a genuine replacement head for the Bodygroom. It's good quality and works as it should. If you're looking at this, then you probably already own the shaver and know how awesome they are. If you don't own one, stop reading about the replacement head and go order the shaver first!! haha

A couple tips:
-The literature that comes with the original shaver states that they're not for facial hairs. Facial hairs are really thick compared to the hairs on most of the rest of your body, and these are design for "the rest". That said though, I personally ignore that altogether because those clippers on either side are absolutely perfect for cutting down the long stuff (when you haven't shaved for a couple of days) before using the other electric razor to then get the now-much-shorter stubble. This minimizes the time required using my other shaver, (a Braun Series 7), which in turn minimizes chances of razor burn! (Caused due to the friction heat.)
-Don't store your shaver on the charger! Recharging it after every use, (when the battery still has 90% of it's charge), kills the battery and is the reason so many electronics won't hold a charge anymore after only a year or two! Don't recharge it until a significant reduction in speed is noticed. Your shaver will last for years this way! (Same thing with your electric toothbrush.)
on November 23, 2007
I bought 4 of these based on previous reviews, since I travel frequently. My original foil was damaged in transit. The replacement is better than the original that came with the shaver!