5.0 out of 5 stars Improves the shave
I've found that replacing the shaving heads really improves the performance of my shaver.
By the way, the Norelco HQ5 supports the following Norelco models: 5887XL, 5886XL, 5885XL, 5867XL, 5865XL, 5864XL, 5863XL, 5862XL, 5861XL, 5855XL, 5849XL, 5848XL, 5845XL, 5841XL, 5825XL, 5821XL, 5814XL, 5811XL, 5802XL, 5801XL, 5669XL, 5602XD, 5601X, Q-One.
Published on May 1, 2003 by Ankur Chandra

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive.....
This item was as advertised.
BUT, why so expensive? In hindsight, I would have been better off just buying a new shaver.
Is this item discontinued? Hard to get? or what??
I would like to hear from the seller to explain and/or justify the selling price.
Published 15 months ago by slyfox

5.0 out of 5 stars Improves the shave, May 1, 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product and Service, October 21, 2009
This review is from: Philips Norelco HQ5 Shaving Heads (Health and Beauty)
I had a philips norelco 5822 XL its an older model that takes theses HQ5 shaving heads. The local stores don't carry them anymore, And when they did they were in the 40 dollar range, This cost just a little over half and shipping was free. The goods were shipped in a timely fashion and that is that. I can shave with compfort again. With the age of my shaver, I don't know how long HQ5's will be around, I will buy them again from Amazon.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Replace Them Every Year, June 8, 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Philips Norelco HQ5 Shaving Heads (Health and Beauty)
It may seem like an unnecessary expense, but replacing your razor's heads every year is the best thing you can do. After 365 shaves, the blades do start to dull, even though no physical wear is evident. Replacing the heads gives you a fresh start so that you can experience the closest and most comfortable shave possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars NORELCO REPLACEMENT PARTS, June 26, 2007
THIS IS THE BEST AND EASIEST WAY TO FIND REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR YOUR NORELCO PRODUCTS. WE HAVE FOUND THE PRICE TO BE MUCH CHEAPER THAN "IF" OR WHEN WE CAN FIND THE PARTS LOCALLY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Needed, August 16, 2007
D. Clarke (New Jersey USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips Norelco HQ5 Shaving Heads (Health and Beauty)
The vender was the only one who listed my razor model number which allowed me to be sure I was getting the correct model of replacement heads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Norelco blade replacement, August 17, 2010
This review is from: Philips Norelco HQ5 Shaving Heads (Health and Beauty)
Excellent choice, also read brochure and realized I had been applying to much pressure on shaver head. Everything works better now and I may get longer life out of new blades. Purchase from Amazon best buy on the network. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Norelco HQ5 Reflex Action Tripleheader Replacement Heads, October 11, 2005
This review is from: Philips Norelco HQ5 Shaving Heads (Health and Beauty)
It's like I have a brand new razor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Norelco's replacement shavers, July 5, 2007
Work extremely well and last about a year before they start scratching the face.
Leon

4.0 out of 5 stars shaver head review, August 22, 2010
This review is from: Philips Norelco HQ5 Shaving Heads (Health and Beauty)
Be sure you have the correct model number wrote down and make sure these are the blades you use and need. I looked for a while and found these blades were the best price I could find. If you can't wait for them to be delivered check for stores in your area for them and see if you can buy them at the price they are without the postage and handling charges. They may be a few bucks more but you will have them in your hands.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive....., November 19, 2013
This review is from: Philips Norelco HQ5 Shaving Heads (Health and Beauty)
This item was as advertised.
Is this item discontinued? Hard to get? or what??
I liked this model of Norelco so much, I bought the replacement heads anyway. But probably never again.

Philips Norelco HQ5 Shaving Heads