Philips Norelco HQ9 Replacement Heads provide a comfortable electric shave. These replacement heads offer three shaving tracks with a large surface area for a fast, close shave. The flexing heads keep the shaving surface in close contact with your skin for a fast and efficient shave.
Philips Norelco HQ9 replacement heads are compatible with the following Philips Norelco models: 8100 series, 8200 series, 9100 series, and PT/AT900 series. If you do not see your model listed here, use the compatibility tool to determine the correct replacement head for your shaver.
Triple Track for More Shaving Surface
TripleTrack heads with 3 shaving tracks cover 50 percent more skin surface at a time for a close and fast shave.
Super Lift and Cut Technology Provides a Close Shave
The replacement heads are equipped with the patented Super Lift and Cut System, which is designed to give you a close and comfortable shave as the first blade lifts while the second blade cuts comfortably below skin level.
Low Friction SkinGlide Surface for an Extra Smooth Shave
The low-friction SkinGlide shaving surface slides smoothly along your skin for a close, easy shave.
Replace Every Year for Best Results
Replace the shaving heads every year to keep your shaves close and comfortable. The shaving blades are easy to replace.
- Switch off the razor and disconnect it from the power outlet.
- Press the release button to open the shaving unit.
- Turn the lock anticlockwise (1) and remove the retaining frame (2).
- Remove the shaving heads and place new ones in the shaving unit.
- Make sure that the projections of the shaving heads fit exactly into the recesses.
- Put the retaining frame back into the shaving unit and turn the lock clockwise.
- Close the shaving unit until you hear a click.
Note: If the shaving unit does not close smoothly, check if you have inserted the shaving heads properly and if the retaining frame is locked.
What's in the Box
Three Philips Norelco HQ9 replacement heads.