Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on January 10, 2014
I was ready to buy this RQ11 replacement head for my Sensotouch 1150x 2D shaver when thanks to another reviewer of the RQ12 replacement heads I learned that the new RQ12 3D was a direct/perfect fit replacement upgrade from the RQ11 on my old 2D shaver. The RQ12 is a real advance over the RQ11 because each of the three blade pods flex not only to the inside, but also outward, each independent of the other. A much better shave, even on tough neck hair. My old 1150X 2D shaver is now 3D.
88 comments|121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2012
Head is great as expected. Amazon had sevecral listings for Norelco Head and this one for Heads. This was slighttly more than others - I assumed incorrectly it was two heads. It was not, it was one.
So I got the head I wanted at a little higher than the lowest price and I think the listing for it was misleading.
on February 21, 2015
Last between 8 to 12 months and fits most Philips Norelcos
review image review image review image review image review image
Restored the razor to like-new performance. Once again I can even shave against the grain without the razor pulling.

What you find when you open the box is the upper half of the razor head with the cutters in place. You pop off the old top and put on the new replacement. For razors I had previously, the replacement was only the 3 cutters.

My complaint is not with these replacement heads but with the fact that I am unable to get more than 6 months from these cutters or the cutters of any other razor I have had since
switching to an electric shaver. But I suppose that is what helps keep these companies in business
on November 27, 2011
The replacement heads I purchased through Amazon.com for my Norelco shaver exceeded expectations in performance and quality. In my opinion, they are a higher quality than the original shaver heads. I highly recommend them.
on February 19, 2012
When I purchased by shaver just over a year ago, I read in the instructions that head should be changed once a year. Being cheap by nature, I thought that I wouldn't really need to do that.

A year later, I noticed that the shave wasn't as close as it used to. The new head changed all that!

I shopped various stores and sites looking for the lowest price on this shaver head. I found it at Amazon. For me, a Canadian, Amazon's price is lower that any Canadian retailer's even when I consider shipping and import duties.

As with most things Amazon, the shipping was done quickly and well.

I'm giving this product 4 stars instead of 5, because it's ridiculous to spend 1/3 of the price of a shaver once a year. I would expect Philips/Norelco to offer these products at a more reasonable price or to design them to last longer than a single year.
on January 15, 2015
I am one of those sensotouch 3D user who was bound to use RQ12+ (The RQ12 blades for the sensotouch 3d are no longer in production ) as the replacement blades which gave me the shave that a sadistic would enjoy. I returned the product and bought these blades as well as the assembly base ( from philips website) and WOW these blades are close to an RQ12 EXCEPT that i miss the 3rd degree of movement when I run across my jawline and I had to run a couple of extra strokes.
But between the sadistic hair tuggin RQ12+ and this one .. I would take this gladly accept this.. I was literally on the verge of throwing away my sensotouch 3D but because thanks to this head......I am s(h)aved
on December 20, 2012
I ordered this item originally and got exactly what I wanted. The RQ11 replacement heads for my Norelco razor. Since this model tends to go dull sooner than my previous razors, I setup the automatic delivery service to send me another set at the 4 month interval. New heads arrived on December 4th and all appeared well. Norelco's Razor Head packaging is sealed, but only internally. I used the Heads and had poor shaving performance, but know there is an adjustment period with each cycle. After several very painful injuries of actually cutting or shaving the top layer of skin off in one instance, I had to very thoroughly investigate what was going on. I have never previously had issues with injury on any of my Norelco razors. The heads appear to be crafted nearly identically, and as such, I am wondering if someone placed the sealed case into the wrong exterior box. The heads I received say "Dual Precision" on the cover and not the "8-Series" as matches the picture and would be expected. If this is a knockoff, it is very well done as the machining is almost identical save for different metal appears to have been used. I have tried looking at other Norelco replacement heads but see none that match the ones that were shipped in my last order.
on December 15, 2011
This product is great to get your worn blades out of the way and you can get a great shave again. Love those sharp blades.
on March 5, 2014
Original 4-Star review: Fits perfectly, works wonderfully! My original blades lasted 18 months, but these are just incredible and have taught me a good lesson! I need to replace them much sooner, at the recommended 12 month interval!

June 2/2014 2-Star Update: Well I'm sorry to say, the blades have worn down extremely fast, (as others have also reported) and are now completely dead!!!!!!!!! I will be calling Amazon and Phillips to complain. It's almost as if Phillips has taken a page from the ink-jet printer industry! If I cannot get satisfaction, I will be moving to another shaver manufacturer after 40 years with Phillips ....