Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Can I use a Philips Norelco 1250X/46 SensoTouch 3D Electric Razor with a Jet Clean System
asked by Dave on December 30, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I would think so, if you have your own jet clean system. if not, amazon has another razor come with the jet clean system, with 20$ more. pretty good deal.
Hope that helps.
Mcin answered on December 30, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
As I see it, only the 1250XCC razor is for use with the Jet Clean system. To be sure, I would check with Norelco directly. http://www.usa.philips.com/c/mens-shaving/28704/cat/
DoubleH answered on December 30, 2012

A
of course you can, the clean system can wash and dry the shave. if you use water wash it, you have to wait it dry.
huangchao answered on December 31, 2012

A
I don't think so, although it's not abundantly clear in the directions. The directions say only 1250XCC razors.
artist in buffalo answered on December 31, 2012

A
Yes you will be able to use the jet cleaning system to clean your 1250X/46. The 3D heads are all the same.
T-Tom answered on December 31, 2012

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 31, 2012 1:05:02 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product