From the Manufacturer
The Philips Norelco YS524 Click & Style Shave Toolkit is an all-in-one device that gives you the freedom to master your evolving shaving and grooming needs. Shave, style, and groom whenever and wherever you want with the three easy interchangeable click-on, click-off attachments. For added convenience, the versatile razor is showerproof so you can use it in and out of the shower.
All Philips Norelco razors can adapt to any voltage. Replace the shaving heads with RQ32 replacement heads and the bodygroom foil with the BG2000 every 12 months for optimal results.
Convenient and Safe on Skin
The shaver attachment has two rotary heads that effortlessly follow the contours of your face. The ComfortCut heads have rounded edges that glide smoothly on your skin, so you always get an easy and clean shave with no nicks and cuts. Shave wet with shaving cream or gel for extra skin protection, or dry for convenience.
Shaving tip: Shave in a circular motion for best results.
The styler attachment offers precision and control to master any look. Choose from five length settings to achieve a perfect five o’clock shadow, a flawless beard or mustache.
Styling tip: Use without the comb to edge around your style.
Easy and Safe Body Trimming and Shaving
The bodygroom attachment trims and shaves body hair. Rounded combs and tips prevent skin irritation for reliably smooth grooming all over your body.
YS524 Click & Style Shave Toolkit
At a Glance:
- Includes three interchangeable click-on/click-off attachments for shaving, styling and bodygrooming
- ComfortCut head
- Glides smoothly on skin for a fast and easy shave
- Skin-friendly beard styler with five built-in length settings
- Bodygroom shaver for even trimming below the neck
- Powerful battery with built-in battery indicator
- Shower-proof for easy use and cleaning
Shave, style, and groom wherever you want, in or out of the shower. When you're finished, simply rinse under the tap to clean.
The razor's battery lasts for up to 40 minutes after a one-hour charge. A quick five minute charge gives you several minutes of running time for quick touch-ups. The razor also has a battery indicator to let you know, at a glance, when the battery is low, charging, or full.
Maintenance-Free and Washable
The kit is easy to clean and care for. All the attachments are fully washable under the tap and no maintenance or lubrication is required.
What's in the Box
The kit comes with a razor attachment, beard style attachment, bodygroom attachment, bodygroom comb, charging adapter, and cleaning brush.
Why should you go Electric?
Going electric means choosing to have the control and precision needed to shave, style and groom your face and body hair. And only Philips Norelco offers the full lineup of electric tools that give more power to you.
How often do I need to replace the shaver head?
For best maximum performance and closeness, replace the shaving heads every 12 months. The RQ32 fits the Philips Norelco YS524/41 Click & Style.
How do I shave with an electric razor?
First time users: Your skin needs to adapt to the electric razor. In about two to three weeks your skin will adjust and you should be able to shave quickly with minimal to no skin irritation.
To minimize skin irritation: Thoroughly clean skin, shave with cream or gel, shave problem areas first, shave with the grain, and keep your razor clean.
To avoid hair pulling: Trim the long hair first and ensure your razor is fully charged before shaving.
To shave difficult areas: Stretch your skin, trim downwards, and apply gentle pressure.
Can I shave with shaving cream? If so, how?
- Clean skin using hot water and soap
- Apply shaving gel or foam
- Begin shaving in a circular motion
- Run razor under hot water to clean shaving cream from the shaving head
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until foam is nearly gone or all areas of facial hair have been shaved
- Open shaving head and run hot water over it to remove hair and gel or foam
What if I want to shave dry?
- Clean skin using hot water and soap. Use a towel to dry skin
- IMPORTANT: Wait 15 minutes for your skin to completely dry
- Begin shaving in a circular motion over hair growth areas
- Open shaving head and run hot water over it to remove hair