Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 85 questions
votes
no. It's one player, but two screens.
Feb 4, 2014 by Jennifer Smith
vote
There is good sound quality without headphones. My grandchildren had no problem hearing their movie on a recent trip.
Jun 23, 2014 by Pame
votes
It comes with long cords, you can mount it to either side of the headrest. It is a great player! We bought head phones for each screen, so only the boys can hear the movie.
Aug 23, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Complete set with dvd
Mar 20, 2015 by denise
votes
No remote control, reads CD, mp3, DVD and no pen drive read supported.
18 days ago by Sam
votes
Unfortunately not, that is not possible.
May 19, 2015 by Mutual One
votes
1st or 2nd rows yes 1st and 3rd probably not. You can get any length cable to connect the two monitors. But I have to warn you don't let the kids take DVD out the could damage the locking mech like my did the first time and now I have to keep a band around it to keep it closed to play it.
9 days ago by Sean Krueger
votes
Yes, absolutely
14 days ago by Jennifer D.
votes
Hello Denise! The speakers are built into the unit right below the screen.
Mar 26, 2015 by A & R Products, LLC
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers