Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Philips PM-HDTV1 Silver Sensor HDTV Indoor Antenna
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 15, 2005
I just received my antenna after finally getting it from Amazon.com. All the other internet sites are all sold out! I live in Fullerton, CA, and this is one great HDTV antenna! I already tried and returned the Terk HDTVi and the Terk TV5 (the flat rectangular one). Both had their strong channels, but also a good number of channels were difficult to get or were absent. The Terk TV5 was the better of those two, both were amplified, but this little inexpensive and UN-amplified antenna is MUCH better than them!! Once i found a good direction, I can pick up most of the channels at 90-100% strength! (except channel 9). Best of all is this antenna was only $22 at Amazon.com. The Terks antenna were $50 each. Wow, this antenna is the BEST for HDTV reception, as far as I'm concerned. Don't waste your time or money on any other!!!
on July 25, 2007
I purchased this antenna for my new lcd hdtv and it works pretty well. I had been using an RCA antenna with the regular rabbit ears and loop. However this one seems to give me a better signal. I did pick up one additional digital signal when using this unit.
on April 26, 2007
I tried the terk version of this antenna, which was more than double the cost. It picked up the same channels with lower signal strength. I live in Phoenix with this was able to pick up all channels with greater than 70% signal strength. Which is surprising since I live on the far north side of Phoenix and this antenna is not amplified. I paired this with an amplifier and now I have no problems with all channels.
on January 22, 2007
Tried this antenna indoors. Did not pick a single HD channel. Placed it outdoor on my balcony and picked up a grand total of 1 HD station. I live in a major metropolitan area. Upgraded to an amplified Phillips (MANT510). Works significantly better. Picked up 5 or 6 HD stations. however not getting Fox at all.
on March 30, 2005
This antenna receives UHF HDTV signals as advertised, and is the same as the Gemini "Silver Sensor" antennas sold under the Zenith brand (ZHDTV1).

The only qualm is that this antenna is rather hard to find these days. I bought a $20 VHF/UHF antenna from Radio Shack that receives signals slightly better, is slightly cheaper, and can be returned to the store if it doesn't work in your area. The only downside to the Radio Shack antenna is that it isn't as aesthetically pleasing (it has rabbit ears for helping to receive signal).
on April 4, 2009
I bought the Phillips PM-HDTV1 antenna awhile ago, and It can barely pick up standard tv stations. The picture is very snowy and poor audio. I live in Minneapolis. I ended up getting DirecTV instead. Now I get a fantastic HD reception. Don't waste your money.
on August 26, 2005
a complete waste of money, regular rabbit antenna does a better job.