Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on December 15, 2012
The kids broke the old cord for their in-car Philips DVD players (shocker!). Philips doesn't sell this part as a replacement part (shocker!). Couldn't find it at Radio Shack or other electronics places. Here online, the price was right, and it was just what I needed. The kids are now properly pacified in the car, and Mommy is happy again!!
on November 28, 2012
i really appreciate that they put the length with it i bought one before and it was way to short to put between 2 tvs but this is long enough with room to spare and still gives a great picture with no bleeps between the 2 screens
on December 19, 2012
My original had broke thanks to my 2yr twin boys, so i had ordered one but this time i wanted a long one, which worked out great, so now my kids can watch their movies, and i can have some Quite time while driving, lol
on February 21, 2014
The audio worked great but there was no video transfer. My player was one of the ones listed as compatible but it did not work.
on November 29, 2012
NICE! Heavy duty cable and enough length to connect the 2 DVD/TV screens with enough to tuck the wire out of the way.
on July 29, 2014
I have Phillips PD7012/37 Dual Portable DVD. There is picture and sound but it is often very static for both picture and sound. It was very cheap but not worth it. The cable does not work as just Audio 3.5 mm to car audio jack. I ended up using ANOTHER 3.5 mm Audio only jack I had from the headphone jack to my car's 3.5 mm audio jack. That gave the car surround sound of the video. If you have a bad A/V that comes with PD7012/37, unless you can get a factory original A/V cable, I recommend using a regular 3.5mm audio only jack between headphone jack and your car audio jack.
on May 10, 2013
Bought this as a replacement for our dual portable DVD players in the car after our original screen to screen plugs bent too much to make good contact in the socket. Original ones were straight plugs, these are 90 degree angles.
This angle is much better in the car when kids are always kicking the cords getting in and out on trips. The angle keeps things from straining the plug part. VERY HARD TO FIND Audio/Video three-tiered plugs in a store. Most just sell audio. So if you need the plugs with three segments, this is the way to go.
on November 20, 2013
Hard if not impossible to find this wire. It is designed to connect the type of Dual Screen DVD players where one screen has a DVD player and the other DOES NOT. The connector that came with our Phillips brand unit lasted less than a year before breaking (it is used by children in the back seat) and I couldn't find a replacement anywhere. I did see something on the Phillips website but it was closer to $30. This works great & is much cheaper.
on June 14, 2013
The cable that came with my last set of portable DVD players was sort and completely unshielded. So, when it was time to replace that set of DVD players, I looked around for a replacement. This cable is plenty long for my needs and it is shielded so I don't get a whirring noise when I accelerate. So like I said, it does exactly what it should.
on November 29, 2013
Worked like a charm!! I have a dual Coby DVD player in my truck, the cord that came with the dvd players to connect them together broke, and since Coby was bought out and there is no way to contact there service department I had to do some massive research to find a cord that would work! This one did the trick for the audio/visual part!