5.0 out of 5 stars Philips headphone for kids
The headphones arrived in perfect condition, very quickly. My granddaughter loves them. I like the fact that the sound will not exceed healthy levels for young ears. I would recommend this product to others who want a quality product for their kids.
Published on February 18, 2012 by Janice E. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Product is OK but the foam constantly comes off every time my daughter uses it and it is a pain to put back on. But you get what you pay for.
Published 19 months ago by Sean D Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips headphone for kids, February 18, 2012
This review is from: Philips SHK1035/27 Headband Headphone For Kids- Blue (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars sound great, December 30, 2011
Linda (Fenton, MO, United States) - See all my reviews
the sound is great and they are perfect for kids. I bought these for my 5 year old grandson and they fit perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little ones, January 9, 2013
I'm extremely happy with the headphones. The package says 6+ but they are adjustable. My 3yr old has a large head and these fit perfectly! They work really well with his Zeepad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Headphones and great price to boot!, February 28, 2013
I am an audiologist (hearing specialist), so obviously, I was concerned about getting headphones that have a lower potential for harming my children's hearing. I bought these AFTER purchasing two pairs of a more expensive supra-aural kind with animals on the ears. The animal phones fell apart right away- that is, the ear pads came off, and I was unable to keep them on short of superglue. So, I bought these, thinking that at least they're cheap, so if my son breaks them immediately I'm not out much. That was Christmas, and it's now March, and they're still together. They fit my 2.5 year-old's head and ears perfectly, are comfortable, and lighter than those other ones, too.

They are slightly output-limiting, so if your little one figures out how to turn the volume up on your computer/phone/DVD... these won't blast him too bad, and the fact that they're OVER THE EAR rather than in-the-ear means the sound is even less likely to cause damage. They do not limit so much that the audio can't be heard, though. I've listened to be sure, and it comes through perfectly loud and clear, when turned up. They are probably NOT the best phones for an audiophile with a tiny head, but since kids aren't likely to be trying to pick out the piccolos in a symphony, these are perfectly appropriate for 99% of young children. They might NOT be appropriate if your kid has a very large head, though, and I don't think I'd buy them for a kid over about 6 because they are small. I highly recommend them & will buy again, when my sons eventually trash them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Elementary school use, July 23, 2013
When my son needed a pair of ear buds or headset for the computer lab I knew I needed to order something that would hold up to the classroom. So after reading many reviews I picked these. That was in 2011. 2 years later, and after daily use in school (1st and 2nd grades) they came home still working just fine. Getting ready for school this year I realized just how dirty they had gotten. So I went back to Amazon and was thrilled to find that they still sell them. They arrived quickly and we are ready for school. And now we have a pair (be it a dirty pair) for home. Win win.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits a toddler, June 23, 2013
Got this for my 2 year old. On the smallest setting, it fits perfect with lots of room to grow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, June 20, 2013
Fits my 6 year old's little ears perfect! These are the perfect size for little kids. He loves that they are blue. Sound is great!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars toddler, June 14, 2013
I ordered these for my 2 1/2 year old grandson to use on the airplane for our vacation......they were a good fit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Children loved it., February 4, 2013
The boys loved them. They used them with their LeapPads. I liked them because it silences all of their noises.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our 7-year-old loves these headphones, February 1, 2013
Patricia (San Diego, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
My 7-year-old granddaughter walks around with these headphones glued to her ears all the time! This is the second pair we bought for her but the others didn't work because they didn't stay in her small ears. These are perfect. She takes them on our 2-3 mile walks and is happily in her own element dancing to her music. These stay in. We highly recommend them.

Rate and Discover Movies