Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Indie for the Holidays in Prime Music Shop Now HTL

on April 7, 2015
after a while the padding at the ears starts to crack and peel leaving red flakes all over my face, only used indoors and not that often either
on March 6, 2014
quality of sounds is pretty good to comparing to the cost
design is also fine looking
recommand to people who is looking for outdoor headphones
on November 22, 2013
I love these headphones! While the sound quality is merely on par with similarly-priced headphones, the memory foam cushions are EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE! I swear, my ears never get sore or tired from wearing these. The non-tangle chord is also a nice feature, although certainly not a requirement for me. While I was initially skeptical about buying a set of Phillips brand headphones, I'm pleased to say that I wasn't disappointed! Give these a try!
VINE VOICEon December 3, 2012
Product Packaging: Standard PackagingVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I can't say enough good things about these heaphones! First of all, they are by far the most comfortable - the part that goes on your ears is so plush with extra cushioning, I can lay in bed with these on with my head on the pillow and I don't even realize I'm wearing them. Next, I love love love the cord. It's very long so that you can plug it into something far away but I also love that it's flat and thin, it doesn't get in the way at all. The sound is fantastic my son uses them all the time as well and he agrees. There is absolutely nothing I don't like about these other than I wish they came in pink ;-)
VINE VOICEon May 14, 2012
These headphones are comfortable to wear, fold completely flat for excellent portability, and they pack a lot of sound into them. They earcups completely cover my ears, which are pretty regular-sized. I had my music cranked and my husband could hear what I was listening to from about eight feet away, but when I turned the music down to a more reasonable volume, he couldn't hear it, and they still sounded good. I didn't think the bass was at all anemic with these headphones.
on April 6, 2012
These striking black and red headphones produce exemplary bass and clarity of sound. I recall reading a few negative comments regarding a poor upper range and over abundant bass -- I do not agree. The high end is clear and present without being too loud or metallic. The mid-range is perfect, and the bass is ample and undistorted. The only negative I have (and, thus, the four instead of five stars) is the slightly tight fit of the headphones -- but, it's been said that I do have a rather large head. ;-) For the sound quality and low price, highly recommended!
on February 14, 2012
I have had these headphones for a long time now, and might i say it was a great experience to have. The sound was amazing and the bass on it was even better. It handled all the sounds superbly, there was not one moment when i regretted buying it. UNTIL i pull the headphone jack out of my ipod that was in my pocket....Thats when stuff went so wrong. The sound stopped on the right headphone and i thought it was my ipod but i tired another Mp3 and sure enough it was the same thing. The headphone was still not working properly. So now i have to see if i will be able to fix it.

So if you are actually planning to buy this product i recommend that you have to be very very gentle with the jack

But if you do break it!!!!!
You can talk to a Phillips representative and get a new one for free, the person you talk to will talk to you step by step in order to get some new headphones.
on February 7, 2012
these were a valintines gift for my woman so im not shure exactly how well they are considering i dont have physicle acces to them but from what i hear theyre great and a great prise i must add anyway if your in the market for some nice headphones id highly recomend these
on January 12, 2012
I got these headphones as a gift for Christmas (hence not a 'verified purchase' on, but I felt compelled to leave a review nonetheless since I myself mainly rely on reviews for most of my purchases.

The headphones I previously owned were JVC-HAS700 which are similar in style and comparable in price. First of all, the Philips headphones are a matte graphite color (as opposed to black as in the picture). Also the padding is not a blood red color, but a slightly diluted red. Nevertheless, the color combination is very elegant and will suit unisex tastes. Also, the part that attaches directly to the headphone pads is a brushed graphite, which gives a particularly expensive look.

The performance of the headphones is mostly on par with the average reviewer. There's absolutely no shortage of bass, and treble also seems to be quite pronounced. I have tested these with various music types, everything from electronica (house, drum & bass, psychedelic, trance), to pop, lounge, and jazz. Accurate sound reproduction however, I would recommend if listening to compressed music (mp3/aac) to have them encoded at a higher quality, otherwise the difference in sound quality is easily perceived. There's also plenty of passive ambient noise isolation, which is an added bonus to having [oval] over the ear headphones.

The only feature I wish these headphones had, would be for them to fold inward to compact them even more rather than simply fold the earpads. Also, the tangle-free cord is slightly awkward and takes some time getting used to. Personally I don't find it to be THAT tangle-free of a solution, but it works more often than not. I'd prefer these headphones to have a similar cord as the Philips O'Neill line has, which is also replaceable aiding its durability (and I like my headphones to last). For the price, you can't go wrong getting these - you'll be satisfied.

***UPDATE 3/13/12: The cord isn't so much tangle-free, as it is easier to UNTANGLE. That's about the only benefit the cord has. Still very satisfied with the headphones!
on January 12, 2012
I had these headphones for a week.The sound quality is clear,loud, and thumping bass.Very good for the price.
Comfort is the best.It has soft,smooth, leather and doesn't get uncomfortable.
The durability is also pretty good.The headphones have have very strong parts,but it is not heavy, which is good.
I really enjoy these headphones.Thank you amazon!!!!