3.0 out of 5 stars It works but..., April 24, 2012
This review is from: Philips SpotOn Black Motion Sensor Portable LED Light (Kitchen)
I did not buy these from Amazon but locally instead. As the title say, they work pretty well but since the LED face outwards, they do have a tendency to be too bright when they go off in pitch black conditions. Plus, the beam cone is not optimized to illuminate the floor.

Though a nice touch is the mounting bracket, which consists of magnets that the light will attach themselves to. The motion sensor is pretty good and I would say, worked most of the time but they are not as sensitive as they should be. They served me for a good 2 years before I replaced them with Mr. Beams MB723.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not sensor wide range, April 11, 2013
It only senses when someone is very very close.
Maybe it's great for indoor
Not so much for outdoor use.

2.0 out of 5 stars I expected a brighter light. Disappointed, January 27, 2013
After reading the description, I expected the light to be bright enough for a small closet but I was sadly mistaken. These are great for a night light to illuminate a path to the bathroom but not much more. I'm thinking the only way to get proper light for the closet is to wire one in. This was a waste of money.