5.0 out of 5 stars Too small for me, but perfectly adequate
Published on March 1, 2013 by Jeremy

1.0 out of 5 stars Short shipment, only ONE of the SIX pieces were provided
I received the package in the timeframe, all right, but only ONE of the six pieces were in the package. There was no paperwork and no explanation for why they sent ONE piece. I left supplier feedback and a response did come back saying I would be refunded soon, but for which I am still waiting. There was no offer to make the shipment complete, either...
Published on January 16, 2013 by BLG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Short shipment, only ONE of the SIX pieces were provided, January 16, 2013
BLG "BLG" (Colorado Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 6 Black Small Sharp Phillips Panasonic Griffin EarJams TuneBuds Replacement Silicone Ear Buds Tips

Fortunately, this was not a high dollar matter here, but it was a complete waste of time and effort to order this to begin with. Do not make the same mistake I did.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only received one tip., January 10, 2013
I finally received my order after three weeks wait. When it arrived the package contained a single earbud tip. I don't know what i am going to do with one tip. Where are the other 5? I would have been pretty happy with two, i have contacted the seller and will update with information about how the seller rectifies the situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too small for me, but perfectly adequate, March 1, 2013
These really seem to be for children or for people with smaller than average ear holes. They took forever to arrive, but I can't really complain because they told me that upfront - they shipped from Hong Kong (I'm guessing by rowboat). They're that really soft silicone consistency that I think is pretty comfortable. Seems to me that it makes a huge difference getting just the right sized ear buds, so make sure you pay extra close attention to that, especially if you're not getting the sound quality out of your ear phones that you're expecting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Great, October 7, 2011
I was worried that this would not fit my LG HBS-700 but it fit like a charm and they actually fit more comfortably than OEM. Nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product; Great service!, October 5, 2010
R. Townsend "Rick" (Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas) - See all my reviews
This replacement ear tip set works great. They are not exactly like the original Griffin earbuds I was replacing (lost one), but very close.

Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong size. I checked with the seller to try to exchange them, and even though it was my fault, they simply sent me a new set in the proper size. I can't guarantee they would do this with every item, but my experience with the customer service from eGadgets and Toys was superb!!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, February 8, 2014
These seem to be smaller than ones that normally come with headphones and thats perfect for me they also have a little ridge on the middle that works good for not letting them fall out good for gym

5.0 out of 5 stars These work well for me, June 14, 2013
I'd tried a few different types of earbud/earphone... and this one works well. I like that it creates almost a vacuum so that I hear the music very well. I'm tempted to take it the next time I travel by air to see if it helps the air compression in my ears!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ear Jams, June 12, 2013
I purchased this item because I lost one of my ear covers. I should have ordered the medium ones but when I put these smalls on - they felt good and the sound was good. I still wish that I had ordered the medium size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered just as described but did not fit my stethescope., May 31, 2013
These replacement ear tips were delivered just as described - arrived very quickly. Unfortunately, they don't fit my stethescope. I'll have to find someone at work to give them to and look for the type that will fit........

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, April 15, 2013
Very comfortable and doesn't fall off easily. Works so great that I haven't thought about them until writing this review.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›