5.0 out of 5 stars ear bud covers
product arrived on schedule. Purchased these for Skull Candy Ear Buds, which they are not said to be for, but they work just fine.
Published on January 25, 2011 by ckayw421

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good
A little harder rubber than the sennheiser ones. Do not form as well. Still an okay replacement for the real ones.
Published on April 12, 2011 by chris iglesias

5.0 out of 5 stars ear bud covers, January 25, 2011
This review is from: 10 Small Sharp Phillips Panasonic Griffin EarJams TuneBuds Replacement Silicone Ear Buds Tips Sleeves (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars They are what they are., March 5, 2012
I knew these would be 'small' when I ordered them, but I didn't realize just how small. They fit my ears 'okay' but they don't have the best seal. They might be a bit too small. However they fit the headphones they were designed for well, and the material doesn't seem bad, albeit somewhat cheaper feeling than most originals.

They're solid replacements, but not perfect ones. If you have really small ears, these should come in handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed :), February 3, 2012
It was perfect. I have small ears so these were great, especially as I don't like over large ear buds.

5.0 out of 5 stars great replacement earbuds, October 19, 2010
i bought these great headphones from sony, i lost one of the earbuds, i called sony for a replacemnt, they were going to send me 1 pair of there sizes (which i only wanted 1 size) for a ridiculous amount of money, i ordered from here for a great price, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Griffin EarJams, July 20, 2011
nobreakspace (washington, dc) - See all my reviews
Work perfectly with Griffin EarJams. I love my EarJams and it's a relief that replacement buds are available. As far as I can tell, they perform exactly the same as the originals.

Update: I've also used Sony earbuds replacement on my EarJams. A little bit softer, but that's the only difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Single size 10-pack, just what I wanted. Super Speedy Delivery too!, November 29, 2010
Sought new tips bcs mine began sliding on the post & no longer fit well. Was glad to find a single size 10-pack.

At first these tips "appear" smaller than the original small-size tips they replaced, however these tips snapped onto the posts, have overhang, & feel like they fit- the very reasons I purchased them.

Also, Kicker brand earbuds aren't listed, but I'm using these w/Kicker EB141 Advanced In-Ear Monitors.

Delivery was very fast, only took a weekend- ordered Thanksgiving Friday 26/11 & received Monday 29/11.

I'll look to this seller again.

4.0 out of 5 stars they work, January 17, 2012
they fit my headphones and are reasonably priced. note: they came in a plastic bag and were not sealed in the thick plastic cases you would get at a retail store, so if you are someone that gets paranoid about things that were not "packaged a certain way" wipe them with some alcohol and you should be fine

5.0 out of 5 stars A Total Bargain!, July 23, 2011
Very worth the money. Nice earbuds that fit our headphones that fit perfectly. Good to have extras when my kids lose them. Fast shipping too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as advertised, June 8, 2011
I received these ear bud tips quickly. They are exactly as advertised. They fit my Sony earbuds perfectly, even better than the originals actually.

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit!, May 5, 2011
I was worried that these earbuds wouldn't fit my Sennheiser earphones but they fit JUST right and I'm so glad that I bought them instead of purchasing a brand new set of earphones!