Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Philosophical And Theoretical Perspectives For Advanced Nursing Practice (Cody, Philosophical and Theoretical Perspectives for Advances Nursing Practice)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 2, 2016
I would call the condition of the book only fair because it has a gooey spot from a sticker, yellowed and sharply creased pages, but that really isn't important to me. What I appreciate is getting a great price on a required text!! It's one of the few texts which I actually stayed up late reading, the day it arrived. It is surprisingly inspiring and thought-provoking. I have a very dry, disorganized, over-rated text which contains much of the same information and is considered the gold-standard - can't stand that book. I might have gotten by without buying this one, as well, but I will get much more from the course using this better-written, more interesting version. I don't see any reason to add it to my library, but it is great for my purpose.
on July 14, 2015
This book was easy reading, well organized, a good font size. It was required reading for me. I will say approx half of the book was pretty far out there and distanced from real world practice-something most of the authors acknowledged. Arrived quickly and well packaged.
on May 31, 2013
This text was required for a nursing theory course in my graduate degree program. Once the semester was in full swing, I was able to use the book to navigate my way through the course. I would definitely recommend this text!
on June 14, 2013
This book is easy to read and understand. It has been very helpful in my philosophy course. Definitely adding this book to my library
on May 31, 2014
These books whether used or new always come in perfect condition! I've used them countless times for my NP program and will use them thousands more!
on February 9, 2014
This book fits the bill and I'm glad I had the option of renting it rather than spending a great deal of money that I will not recoup later.
on August 24, 2014
Prompt delivery and item was as described.
on March 1, 2016
Simple and straight forward intro.
on March 17, 2016