5.0 out of 5 stars Yummylicious
I've purchased this lip gloss for myself in the past and also for my teenage neices. The lip gloss lasts a long time and literally feels like it's melting into your lips. It's wonderful smell and taste make it a gift-giving favorite of mine for Birthdays. This gift is perfect for a teenager and everyone loves the scent! Philosophy Birthday Girl, 8-Ounce
Published on March 5, 2012 by CathyWathy

3.0 out of 5 stars The lip gloss is better than the shower gel.
Published 9 months ago by Samantha Succube

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummylicious, March 5, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Scent, March 17, 2012
This review is from: Philosophy Birthday Girl (Misc.)
Wonderful fragrance that just fills the shower in the morning. Another 5 star Philosophy product. A little of the product goes a long way and it's an added plus that you can use it as a shampoo. The lip gloss moisturizes dry lips and tastes fantastic. You will feel like you just took a bite of birthday cake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, August 28, 2012
This review is from: Philosophy Birthday Girl (Misc.)
Package is so cute and product smells wonderfull! I am very pleased with the product, as is the friend it was gifted to. Would most definately order this product again. Recommend it to anyone looking for a nice gift to give a loved one. Who would love a birthday cake scented bubble bath, shampoo, and body showetr gel combo? Plus to top it all off, it comes with a sparkly lip gloss in the same scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GIFT!, December 27, 2012
This review is from: Philosophy Birthday Girl (Misc.)
This is one of my favorite gifts to give or receive. The price was very good and received quickly. The person receiving the gift was very happy and couldn't wait to use the product.

3.0 out of 5 stars The lip gloss is better than the shower gel., December 9, 2013
This review is from: Philosophy Birthday Girl (Misc.)
I got this set for my birthday on year. I have to say, the lip gloss was way better smelling than the shower gel. I used up all of the shower gel as I am always trying new shower gels and body washes, but the scent faded quickly. The lip gloss is wonderful! Normally I prefer lip gloss wands, but this one is the only one I like in a tube. I have other lip glosses by Philosophy as well. This is a perfect birthday gift! I really appreciated getting it!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it love all philosophy products, October 3, 2012
mary jo byrd (aurora, mo United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philosophy Birthday Girl (Misc.)
i just love all philosophy prodcuts they are great i have tried alot of their items never been diappointed they have amny great beauty and personal items

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing lip gloss, July 20, 2012
This review is from: Philosophy Birthday Girl (Misc.)
I bought this as a gift for a friend. This is the first time I have used Amazon to send a gift to a third party and the lip gloss is missing. I feel helpless to solve the problem because I am several states away, and I feel bad that the gift she received was not perfect. I can't find any information to contact the manufacturer so I will have to go to the store and buy the missing piece and ship it myself. I am very frustrated!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small for the price, May 22, 2014
This review is from: Philosophy Birthday Girl (Misc.)
Daughter absolutely loves Philosophy but she's 13 and it's waaaay too expensive for what little you get. Sorry but I won't buy her anymore of this liquid gold.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Sister Loved It!, November 18, 2013
This review is from: Philosophy Birthday Girl (Misc.)
My sister was quite surprised by the uniqueness of her gift. She loves it!

This makes shopping easy and pleasant, knowing the receiver will be thrilled, and it arrives adorably wrapped.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 8, 2013
Lauren Davis (Rineyville, KY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philosophy Birthday Girl (Misc.)
I ordered this thinking that I was purchasing a very good-smelling product. However, as another reviewer noted, the bath wash smells stale and almost unpleasant. It DEFINITELY doesn't smell like birthday cake. I was especially disappointed because of the expensive price. Also, the lip gloss was very sticky.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›