Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 13, 2012
I originally bought french vanilla bean by philosophy and really disliked it, and upon returning it I saw this scent and decided to open the little seal to smell it before buying. OMG! So good, it's like sweet shortbread cookies with a butter cream frosting and a touch of lemony notes. If you like cupcake/cake/sugary scented products go for this one. Can't wait for my bath time tonight!
on November 19, 2014
Exactly as expected, delivered on time. Thick shower gel, smells heavy and buttery-lemony. Smell does not last after shower, but is very heavy when first out of the bottle. I used it as a shampoo and it was okay, but I love shaving with it because it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. First tried hazelnut biscotti(also excellent). Love this stuff!!
on March 12, 2016
I absolutely love this stuff. It has a sweet scent of vanilla/frosting that's not too overpowering. It doesn't dry out my sensitive skin and smells wonderful. It's gentle enough to use in my toddlers bubble bath as well.
on January 28, 2013
I always use Philosophy body wash because, unlike many other brands, it doesn't irritate my skin. This one smells just like those Mother's Circus Animal Cookies, 14-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4) with the sweet frosting, the almost lemony scent of the cookie, and the vanilla that rounds it out.

One of the other reviewers said that the one thing she doesn't like about Philosophy is that the scent doesn't linger. I have to say, this is one thing that I LOVE about their products. You get an incredible sensory experience when you use the product but, when you get out of the shower, you're good to go because you have confidence that the product isn't leaving a chemical residue on your skin. Many people I work with can't be around fragrance and, unlike with cheaper body washes and even some shampoos, this is fine to use before going to work in a sensitive environment.

I love how novel yet comforting so many of their scents are!
on March 9, 2013
This is the best smelling body wash I've ever had - it really makes the shower enjoyable, lathers well, doesn't cause breakouts, etc. Go for it! And it's pink!
on October 21, 2012
I don't know how Philosophy captures the scent, but this gel smells just like animal crackers. I can actually smell the butter and vanilla. It reminds me a lot of pink frosted layer cake, which I also love. I have used it as both a shower gel and bubble bath and it lathers very well and does not cause skin irritations. I have not used it on my hair, so I cannot vouch for how it works as a shampoo. I would imagine that it would be too drying for my hair. I want to mention one thing: the cap/neck of the bottle was broken and spilled shower gel all over the box. I called Amazon and they were wonderful about a replacement. The replacement came (in 2 days) tightly sealed and in a plastic bag this time. It might be a good idea for them to seal these shower gels in a plastic bag in the future, especially if the customer is purchasing other items. Thank you.
on July 31, 2015
It was only because I was out of shampoo that I had defaulted to using my Philosophy Animal Cracker shower/shampoo. I loved it as my shower gel, but I really love it as my shampoo. I have heavily frosted hair, so I need to use "color friendly" products. Ironically this works beautifully.

I would definitely recommend it, whether you were to use it as a shower gel or shampoo - you can't go wrong.
on July 29, 2012
I agree with the previous reviewer's comments about the scent. The Pink Frosted Animal Cracker 3-in-1 smells just like what you would imagine the cookies to smell like the vanilla is there, the sugar soaked marshallow like pink frosting is there. In the mix is a definite lemon scent. I use these products as strictly body washes so they leave my skin fairly moist. I must say the only complaint that I have with Philosophy is that the scent does not last past the shower or bath. I wear a wardrobe of perfumes so I get a fragrance beside what I wash with but there should be some body friendly additive to increase the time the scent last--it would be a plus and I am certain it would significantly increase business. I imagine this would increase the price but if consumers knew that the scent last longer, I do not think they would mind a price increase. The most frequent complaint I hear is that "the scent doesn't last". I am happy with this purchase, I have numerous other scents I want to try but since this is limited edition I will try to get a couple before it is retired!
on March 29, 2013
Nothing wrong with this stuff.. but the cookie smell is overwhelming in the shower. So thinking I might just put this in my hand soap dispenser until it runs out. Luckily the smell isn't long lasting (also unfortunate.. because it makes me think the rest of their products are that way and I like the long lasting smells).
on May 13, 2016
I have been buying Philosophy products for probably close to a decade now. I have come to the realization that they used to be better than they are now and they either really hit a scent or totally miss the mark. I was blessed with a nice Philosophy haul for Mother's day and their 16oz Frosted Animal Cracker 3 in 1 was one of the items I was given. Upon immediate sniffing I got no reminder of my childhood animal cracker. When I waved it back and forth under my nose.. I could get the sense of it in there.. somewhere. Philosophy.. why are you messing with your products? We expect ANIMAL CRACKER.. not.. pssst... animal cracker kind of behind some soap. As usual.. I experienced no over drying of my skin and it bubbled up nicely.. it just did not smack me with a giant pink animal cracker.. which is a key to a successful Philosophy product.

Current Amazon Prime is $18.. watch for sales.. keep your eyes open.. there area lot of great ways to get Philosophy deals