5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PRODUCTON ON THE MARKET FOR DRY SCALEY SKIN.AFTER
Published on February 26, 2008 by Sharon T. Hewitt

3.0 out of 5 stars Exfoliates well, smells... meh.
This scrub is great at exfoliating - it has rather large chunks of salt instead of the small grains that I'm used to. It works especially well if you follow the directions... massage onto dry skin, not wet, for the best results.

Published on February 5, 2012 by Amanda F.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PRODUCTON ON THE MARKET FOR DRY SCALEY SKIN.AFTER, February 26, 2008
AFTER MOVING FROM SAVANNAH,GA WITH PLENTY OF MOISTURE IN THE AIR, GREAT FOR MY SKIN, I MOVED TO SOUTHEAST COLORADO, WHERE THE HUMIDITY, IF WE'RE LUCKY IS 30 %. MY SKIN BECAME SCALEY, DRY, BUMPY FROM NO MOISTURE. THE LOTIONS I WENT THRU, GOOD GOLLY, I TRIED EVERYTHING & NOTHING WORKED. I SAW THIS ON QVC, THOUGHT I'D GIVE IT A TRY. ITS AWESOME. I BOUGHT THE LOTION TO COMPLIMENT IT AND BETWEEN THE 2 MY PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED. THIS PRODUCT IS TERRIFIC. SHARON

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, but don't get it shipped in the summer, July 30, 2010
This review is from: Philosophy Grace Hot Tub Scrub, 23 Ounce (Misc.)
I use this on dry skin, before my shower, taking a couple tablespoons worth and working on one body part at a time. I then rinse off in the shower and am left smelling heavenly and with skin like a baby's bottom. If you can use a body brush beforehand, even better- count on losing tons of dead skin cells and making your significant other crave the scent of you. It smells fabulous. It exfoliates like nobody's business. It DID break out my upper body, so I don't use it there. Once or twice a week usage on my lower body (before shaving and/or slef-tanner application) is perfect. One caveat- getting it shipped in the summer. Every single time I've tried to get it that time of year, it melts into a lava-like substance in the heat (in the box) and never recovers. The salt melts into the product's "carrier" and never gets back to normal. Oh, well, I've learned to order it early in the year and stock up. Doesn't leave the tub oily and rinses off easily from me and the shower. Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars great scrub!, April 7, 2008
Emma (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
A very effective exfoliator that does leave your skin feeling amazingly soft. I also really like the smell, although perfume preference is a personal thing. i would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good body scrub to use at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!!, April 16, 2007
This review is from: Philosophy Grace Hot Tub Scrub, 23 Ounce (Misc.)
This is so great. It smells so clean and fresh and NOT overpowering. Not "perfumy" or "flowery". Very light and clean. I love the salt scrub for exfoliating. I have sensitive skin and have had no problems so far. I LOVE the amazing grace scents. I have the bath gel and the perfume. It is unlike anything as it doesnt overpower. Just gives a nice clean fresh scent....very feminine. I just adore it.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SCRUB EVER!!!!!!!!!!, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Philosophy Grace Hot Tub Scrub, 23 Ounce (Misc.)
I love it! great smell, seriously leaves your skin smooth and smelling good. Make sure you use it dry for best results.

5.0 out of 5 stars spa feelings.., August 22, 2012
This review is from: Philosophy Grace Hot Tub Scrub, 23 Ounce (Misc.)
this one is the best body scrub i came across. after washing n cleaning your body turn of your shower n scrub this all over body and try to keep it on for atleast 5 to 10 min. after good scrub turn on shower again n just quickly rinse off scrub but dont wash too much other wise oil will wash off. you will have silky smooth skin.planning to buy all other products from this line.

3.0 out of 5 stars Exfoliates well, smells... meh., February 5, 2012
Amanda F. (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philosophy Grace Hot Tub Scrub, 23 Ounce (Misc.)

The one negative iss the scent. It simply does not smell like Amazing Grace to me. The main reason I bought it was for the fragrance so I don't think I'll be purchasing this again, considering I can get a less expensive exfoliating scrub that smells a little more pleasant.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, June 2, 2011
This review is from: Philosophy Grace Hot Tub Scrub, 23 Ounce (Misc.)
if you are looking for a good, nongreasy but effective scrub, this is for you! this scrub doesnt make the tub slippery at all. it can be used on wet or dry skin, though i think it worked a little better dry. the best part is the smell! philosophy products are expensive, but at least with this product you get a lot for your money. im glad i bought this and will definitely try the other smells.

5.0 out of 5 stars uuhhmAzing, July 4, 2009
i love this stuff. it's my favorite. i've tried buffy from lush.. that is good too, but it makes me feel a little too greasy and it smells like noodles or something to me. i put this on before i get in the shower so i don't waste any... my skin feels like silk. and i love the amazing grace scent. it's my signature and i HATE ALL PERFUME.

4.0 out of 5 stars love amazing grace, February 16, 2008
I am a big fan of Amazing Grace products, but had never tried the scrub. I liked the smell and texture; however, I have sensitive skin and it did break me out. Had to send it back. Typically, philosophy products are very "skin friendly" and I have no trouble with them.

Philosophy Grace Hot Tub Scrub, 23 Ounce