5.0 out of 5 stars Subtle yet powerful
Ladies, as a Chef and Food&Travel writer/author, scent and smell are very strong motivators both good and bad.

Philosophy's PURE Grace was first introduced to me by one of the ladies in the band Florence and the Machine (I'll spare them some anonymity) ;)

It was so subtle, so clean I had to ask.

I have bought it as a gift for several women...
Published on December 2, 2012 by Chef Dom aka The MangoMonkey

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same
Published 16 months ago by TrishD

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same, August 15, 2013
TrishD "GuckyGirl" (Harrisburg, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philosophy Pure Grace Eau De Parfum Spray, 2 Ounce (Misc.)
Philosophy fragrances have changed and not for the better. I'm guessing it has to do with Coty owning the brand now. I have the Pure Grace spray fragrance and it is awful. You can't smell it within minutes of spraying it. The perfume type is hard to find and I thought it would be better. No, it is still pretty weak and it smells more like chemicals then a clean, fresh smell. I don't think I will be wasting anymore money on Philosophy perfumes. Such a shame. They used to be awesome.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Staying Power, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Philosophy Pure Grace Eau De Parfum Spray, 2 Ounce (Misc.)
I used to love Amazing Grace, and went through a few bottles of it. After sampling this in the store, I bought a bottle. If I'm lucky, it lasts maybe 20 minutes. Not acceptable. I belong to a fragrance forum, and most members have the same experience with Philosophy scents. They've reformulated them and they have no staying power. I won't be buying any others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Subtle yet powerful, December 2, 2012
Chef Dom aka The MangoMonkey (Koh Samui, Thailand & Newport Beach, CA) - See all my reviews

It was so subtle, so clean I had to ask.

I have bought it as a gift for several women and now use it myself (I am a straight male) and mix with my other cologne's to enhance their scent with some pretty amazing results and compliments.
I wonder if there are any pheromones in it, or is just the wonderfully clean scent alone subliminally so attractive.

Either way, like most subtle things, it doesn't knock you over, but you find yourself and those around you become happier.
(I've actually done this multiple times within the same hour in a crowd of people. Try it yourself.

Worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Clean fragrance, May 14, 2011
This review is from: Philosophy Pure Grace Eau De Parfum Spray, 2 Ounce (Misc.)
I really love perfume but react negatively to strong fragrances. I received this fragrance as a gift and loved it so much it is now my favorite! If you want to smell soap and water clean and not have the smell be overwhelming, this is it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pure Grace eau de parfume, May 2, 2009
I bought the eau de parfum in hopes the scent would last longer than some of the reviews I read about the toilette water version. Well, I love its light & clean smell, but this too has no lasting power at all. It's pretty much over in minutes. It can last a bit longer if sprayed on your clothes, but otherwise...... I might try the oil/roll-on version just because I enjoy the scent so much, and some reviews say that version does last, but sorry - I won't buy this one again. This is PURE GRACE, does anyone know if AMAZING GRACE is a totally different product?

1.0 out of 5 stars "WILLIE", May 10, 2014
This review is from: Philosophy Pure Grace Eau De Parfum Spray, 2 Ounce (Misc.)
I LOVE AMAZON, HOWEVER, I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT! I DO NOT USUALLY COMPLAIN, BUT, AT THIS TIME I FEEL IT MUST BE TOLD THAT THIS IS NOT THE PRODUCT IT USED TO BE! IT SMELLS ALMOST LIKE THE ORIGINAL, BUT A LITTLE DIFFERENT. THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT HAD A FRESH, CLEAN SAVOR THAT STAYED WITH YOU FOR HOURS! WELL FOLKS, THIS ONE IS JUST NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE I PURCHASED AT MACY'S A YEAR OR SO AGO!! WE COMPARED THEM AND THEY ARE DIFFERENT, SORRY. I WISH I COULD GET MY MONEY RETURNED.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it, September 21, 2008
I love pure grace. It is the only fragrance I wear now. It is a light scent that does smell clean and not heavy with floral scents. I have allergies and lung problems and this does not bother me at all. I have had several people tell me, "you smell good"--not "what perfume are you wearing?" My only down side is that it does not last all day. It has to be layered with all the other pure grace products and then reapply the oil or perfume through out the day--at least twice. This makes it a rather expesive treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this scent and have been wearing it for years, October 6, 2014
Jackie "Anonymous" (Somewhere in Minnesota) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philosophy Pure Grace Eau De Parfum Spray, 2 Ounce (Misc.)
I love this scent and have been wearing it for years. I have the rest of the products in this line so I can layer this scent too. If you like a scent that it clean, fresh linen. Clothes that have hung out on the line on a windy Autumn day kind of scent, then this is for you. I never get tired of it and get so many compliments when I wear it. Indulge yourself yourself and buy yourself some. You will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars you smell so good, May 21, 2014
This review is from: Philosophy Pure Grace Eau De Parfum Spray, 2 Ounce (Misc.)
I have used Philosophy products for years they are great. Pure Grace smells very clean. LOVE IT, try it today I know you will love it also

5.0 out of 5 stars My Signature Scent!, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Philosophy Pure Grace Eau De Parfum Spray, 2 Ounce (Misc.)
If you want LOTS of compliments and want to smell like you just hopped out of the shower, this is your Perfume!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›