5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift
I purchased this item for a bride's bachelorette party gift. It is some of Philosophy's best products, Amazing Grace and Purity are awesome. Cute case for the bride. Would purchase again.
Published on August 16, 2011 by shopgirl

1.0 out of 5 stars not what i ordered and missing product!
Published 13 months ago by alexandra

1.0 out of 5 stars not what i ordered and missing product!, October 14, 2013
This review is from: Philosophy Here Comes The Bride (Misc.)
I am so disappointed, i haven't really had too bad of an experience with amazon or the companies they are partnered with, but this is the first time i got something completely different then pictured: the picture shows a cute white round box with and blonde bride and brunette groom (my friend whose getting married exactly) i received a different shaped box purple with a small weird looking little brunette girl looking back of her shoulder... and then the best i open it to just see the jar of HOPE is not in it!!! missing product :( i was so bummed...i looked on back to make sure all that i saw on pic and description was suppose to be in there and yes it was so there mistake, and now i have to wait on my refund for something they messed up and repack to have them come by sometime and pick up to return back! VARY UNHAPPY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, August 16, 2011
This review is from: Philosophy Here Comes The Bride (Misc.)

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay...the cover I received did not match the picture., January 16, 2014
This review is from: Philosophy Here Comes The Bride (Misc.)
A little disappointed because the picture on the box I received did not match the one in the picture. Mine has a little girl on it holding an adults hand. Also, it was very dusty on the inside and the plastic holding the bottles together had to be wiped down. It seems like it probably sat on display somewhere and collected dust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Philosophy is always amazing., October 16, 2012
This review is from: Philosophy Here Comes The Bride (Misc.)
I am a wedding photographer and have begun purchasing this set as a gift to my brides who purchase my larger wedding packages. They love receiving something just for them, and I know I'm giving them a great product that I would love to have for myself. It's cute and the top comes off so I can easily slip a card inside and close it back, making it self-packaging and easy to carry with me as I'm walking out the door and into a wedding. I've used the products in it myself and love them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not worth the money!, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Philosophy Here Comes The Bride (Misc.)
Since the description did not have a size, I knew it would be small but it was a lot smaller than expected a whopping 7". I can live with that but the cute little picture on the bag forget it. No picture at all it only says "philosophy: to give is to receive. Not close to what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift set, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Philosophy Here Comes The Bride (Misc.)
Great gift set-- I bought this for my friend's bridal shower and she loved it! Now she's hooked on philosophy products!

5.0 out of 5 stars Philosophy Here Comes the Bride, 7 ounce, October 23, 2012
This review is from: Philosophy Here Comes The Bride (Misc.)
I was very pleased with this product and recommend it as a bridal shower gift. My daughter was very happy with it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Philosophy Here Comes The Bride (Misc.)
I purchased this for my daughter as a side gift for Christmas, since she got engaged recently. She loved it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice "trial size", January 8, 2014
This review is from: Philosophy Here Comes The Bride (Misc.)
I did not want to spend the money on a product I was unsure about. This was perfect for testing the product. I waited to write a review until I had used the product long enough.

Hope in a Jar - thinner, watery feeling when applied but, have noticed a difference in my skin and will purchase again. I use Pro-activ facial cleanser for minor facial blemishes & this is a great product to keep my skin hydrated.
Purity - gentle and used for removing eye make-up in the shower. Will purchase again.
Amazing Grace body wash - hydrating and it truly is a wonderful scent. As with other reviews, I wish the fragrance wasn't so dull.
Amazing Grace lotion- This lotion DOES NOT smell like the Amazing Grace body wash. Mine smelled like sunscreen lotion. I will not purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Travel Sizes for Favorites!, June 27, 2014
This review is from: Philosophy Here Comes The Bride (Misc.)
Perfect packaging, items new and sealed. Long-time fan of every item and got this set for travel. Hope in a jar is my go to moisturizer year-round. Light and fluffy, my skin drinks it in and stays hydrated. Amazing Grace fragrance is the best ever. The cute package also makes it ideal for a gift.

Philosophy Here Comes The Bride