Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 23, 2012
I just received these last week & absolutely love them! I'm a true "Philosophy Girl" and use many of their products. I always have their lip shines in my purse, in my desk drawer, etc. The flavors/colors in this set are Candy Cane, clear with shimmer that tastes very minty; Bubbly, a shimmery pink that tastes like sweet champagne; Frosted Cookie, a shimmery sheer red that tastes just like a holiday cookie & Red Velvet Cake, a sheer deep shimmery red that tastes just like it's name. This is a great gift, either all together or separate them for stocking stuffers or to tie in with a bow on a gift. They keep lips nice & moist, aren't sticky or goopy and can be worn alone or over lipstick. The packaging is adorable too. Definitely recommended!!
on March 29, 2013
The frosted cookie flavor takes some getting used to, but they are all good overall. The bubbly flavor was my favorite. Philosophy lip glosses moisturize your lips for hours longer than the leading competitors.
on December 31, 2012
These gift sets come in very high quality packaging and the product themselves are great. I bought many of these in different flavor and color combinations. They suit every woman on your gift list. This is a gift all of your female giftees will love and use everyday.
on May 2, 2013
Philosophy has been my favorite brand of lip gloss for a few years now. They're a bit pricey for lip gloss, but I can't deny the quality. It's long-lasting moisture for my lips, and I love the creative flavors they have and that there's a hint of color. So long after my lip stick has worn off for the day, I still have nice lip color from this lip gloss. The Red Velvet Cake flavor is my favorite of this pack, but they're all delightful. Great gift ideas, or just a little treat for yourself.
on January 17, 2014
Wonderful philosophy product!
Can't help to be addicted to these yummy flavors and long wear with these lip shines.
Great wear... great product... great price. Definitely recommend!
on February 14, 2013
Well what can I say except that Philosophy is a rockin business and the cosmetics are well up to par ...... moist in the lip balm arena is an A+++ rating .....
on January 15, 2013
Ended up keeping all of these for myself. I liked the textured, the longevity of the shine and the aroma more than the flavor appeals to me. It's great.
on May 22, 2013
These are fun lip glosses that have a nice but not outrageous shimmer to them, the red velvet cake one is my favorite cuz it smells amazing!!
on March 26, 2013
I liked these so much I bought another set with matching body wash. I like to put them over my lipstick so it brings out the color more.
on October 1, 2014
Good value and nice selection of colors.

See 1 answered question