5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff
I am really picky about lip gloss. If it's too sticky, I don't like it because my hair gets stuck in it. If i's not thick enough, you constantly have to re-apply. This stuff is the perfect medium. AND it smells and tastes great. I highly suggest this product!
Published on June 27, 2007 by Jillian Greer

1.0 out of 5 stars Too sticky
Published on December 13, 2006 by Professional shopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, June 27, 2007
Jillian Greer (Covington, Kentucky) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delicious!, December 21, 2006
Raw Foodie (Dardenne Prairie, MO USA) - See all my reviews
The fragrance and taste of this lip gloss is exactly as described. I also love the touch of irridescence that it has. It's beautiful on. This lip gloss is also quite long lasting. It feels a little thicker and more emollient than other lip glosses I've tried; therefore, it does have staying power. I would definitely buy this again!

5.0 out of 5 stars lip gloss, January 14, 2007
Really tastes like vanilla birthday cake, hard to keep it on your lips because it tastes so good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too sticky, December 13, 2006
I love the Cinnamon Buns shower gel, so I thought I would try the lip gloss. For one thing, it smells/tastes nothing like Cinnamon buns. I don't know what the flavor is, but I don't like it. Maybe they have added almond or something. Secondly, it's way too sticky. My hair kept getting stuck to my lips. It reminds me of vaseline. Since I got this product in a kit, I cannot return it, but I will not be using it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best lip gloss ever, December 25, 2010
I have not found a lip gloss that I like until I tried this Philosophy. It has great flavor as well as stays on and is not sticky. It is worth the price for sure. It will make your man want to really kiss you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most delicious lip gloss EVER, July 23, 2008
This lip gloss from Philosophy is absolutely wonderful. The best I've ever bought.

It's a heavy gloss in consistency, but it's light once you apply it, and it goes on and stays on. There is a very subtle champagne-like color and shimmer to it that's flattering for virtually any skin color. It's terrific as a final top coat for a bit of shine, or by itself for a lovely nude color with a bit of sparkle.

In addition to all of this, I have to say that this is also truly the most delicious lip gloss I have ever tried in my life. It's not just vanilla (although yes, vanilla-lovers will be in heaven over it). It really does taste like vanilla birthday cake! A sweet treat for whoever gives you a kiss.

I highly recommend it to anyone seeking a stubborn, stay-on lip gloss, as well as one that actually tastes divine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Vanilla Shimmer Gloss, January 13, 2009
Ever since I first purchased a lip gloss product by Alexis Vogel I've been looking for another vanilla lip gloss. Apparently the Alexis Vogel gloss is no longer sold here at amazon and I've had trouble locating it online. So this was the next best idea and while it doesn't have as strong of a vanilla flavor and scent it is acceptable. It is not sticky like some glosses and it has sparkles that cause it to shimmer on your lips. It isn't overly sweet but there is just the hint of vanilla cake. I wish the flavor and the scent were a little stronger but this still tastes delicious.

~The Rebecca Review

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay, July 28, 2007
ThingumBob (United States) - See all my reviews
The most disappointing thing about this gloss is that it doesn't actually smell or taste anything like a mimosa. It has a caramel/pinapple scent to it, not unpleasant, but not what was advertised. It's very sticky at first, but after a few minutes it melts into your lips and loses some of the stickiness. At first glance it appears to have a lot of glitter in it, but the glitter is small and subtle; once you put it on it reflects enough to sparkle without looking like you used a 12-year old .99 lip gloss.

4.0 out of 5 stars Way Too Much Coconut, February 8, 2009
Buffy (Seattle, Washington) - See all my reviews
I like the feel of this product, I get the sense it is almost good for my lips. Could use way less coconut flavor. I know it is titled coconut, but I thought it was just a "cute" name for a product, not thinking it would actually taste like coconut. I first purchased Sugar Cookies and it was heavenly, didn't taste anything like a sugar cookie so naturally I thought this product was be identical. I can't find Sugar Cookie, looks like it has been discontinued. Too bad, it is a favorite.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not Awesome, June 12, 2012
I have this lipgloss in flirty girl, and i really like it. There are only a few minor issues...

First is the sticky factor of the gloss. This lipgloss is stickier than most,and a lot of people complain about that, so i don't recommend it for particulary active occasions, or when one's hair is down/by the face. I wear it to a dinner or more docile activity when I'm not moving my head rapidly.

The other issue is that one way or another, I almost always get this on my teeth! I don't know how, but some always ends up in my mouth, even when I'm not eating/talking/drinking. Its probably just me and my lack of skills... but its an issue.

Philosophy Lip Shine, 0.5 Ounce