5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift Or Treat!
Published 20 months ago by Stacy G.

2.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I expected too much.
I recieved this as an early christmas gift. I'll preface with the fact that I have hard water in my shower and was expecting a lot because philosophy is a very expensive and very well known brand. The tag, which was not taken off of this item, says it costs $30 where it was purchased.

Published 18 months ago by Savannah Brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift Or Treat!, October 23, 2012
Stacy G. (Maryland, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philosophy The Cookbook Gift Set (Misc.)
Philosophy is my skin/body care brand of choice & recently I purchased this for myself. My shower is filled with Philosophy 3 in 1 shampoo, bath & shower gels. I even wash my bleached, color treated hair with them! The scents in this kit take you right to the glorious holiday season. My favorite is Peppermint Bark, and I'm not a mint lover. It smells exactly like mint & creamy chocolate & is a beautiful pearlescent red color that dissipates into bubbles. Then Eggnog, so yummy, Hot Buttered Rum & Candy Cane, a great wake me up in the mornings! These are amazing as bubble bath, a little goes a very long way. I use them with a mesh pouf to cleanse with. And the scents disappear with your bath/shower. They won't interfere with your fragrances. Give them all or break the set up into individual gifts. Any girl will love receiving these as a gift!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Philosophy The Cookbook Gift Set (Misc.)
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for a 20+ friend and she was very excited to receive it. Philosophy products are all the rage and they make wonderful gift sets. I will purchase this again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I expected too much., December 23, 2012
This review is from: Philosophy The Cookbook Gift Set (Misc.)

Everything smells lovely in the bottle, but the scents don't stay on my skin, not even just after passing a pouf over the area with the soap. This stuff lathers well, but I had trouble spreading it with a loofah onto my body. It took 3 tries to get my armpits clean and free of post-sweat funk. This is neither drying nor moisturizing. I have naturally dry/curly hair so I won't be trying out the claim that you can use it as a shampoo because it contains SLS. I will keep using these until they are used up, but I won't be buying any philosophy body washes in the future. I can get handmade, natural products on etsy for half the price that work better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 11, 2013
This review is from: Philosophy The Cookbook Gift Set (Misc.)
I am a big fan of all Philospohy products and this is no expection. Everything smells so good and I love the little box it came in!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom loved it for a stocking stuffer!, January 22, 2013
Megan Hobbs (Washington, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philosophy The Cookbook Gift Set (Misc.)
I got this for my mom as a Christmas stocking stuffer. She called the next day to tell me that she adored it, all of the scents were heavenly, and she had trouble deciding which to use! It's a great little gift box of any female in your life who has to have pretty scents!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice product, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Philosophy The Cookbook Gift Set (Misc.)
I got this set from my neice as a christmas gift last year. I like it but i'm not too crazy with the smell coz i'm not used to this kind of smell for shampooing my hair or for body wash use. But so, I used it as a bodywash only and you can see the diffence in your skin just after using it in 2 or 3 times. My husband lovess this product. Your skin gets really so smooth and younger looking. Would recommend this product to anyone. As for the price, i was not expecting it to be about $20-30...i think it's a bit too pricey. Nevertheless, the product is good.

Philosophy The Cookbook Gift Set