Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 5, 2013
this show has all the adult comedy of a South Park or Family Guy without having anything R-rated whatsoever. Really smart writing!
on August 14, 2013
My daughter is in love with Phineas and Ferb and we actually recently went to just streaming video and got rid of our cable. Our biggest obstacle was finding a decent amount of Phineas and Ferb that she hasn't already seen. I love how Amazon has Season 4 on Amazon on Demand so that we can easily stream the newest episodes through our blu-ray player.

Phineas and Ferb is entertaining to both adults and kids, and I think shows kids that its okay to have an active imagination and to create things. Its got a great cast and amazing shows! Can't wait for more!
on July 30, 2013
My 7 year old daughter and I are big fans of this show. I have purchased this on my Kindle Fire so that way my daughter can watch them during the long international flight. It came really handy. My daughter loved the fact that her favorite show is only a fingertip away. And I loved this wonderful show because it made our any waiting time a breeze. (You know what I mean, Parents?)
on July 21, 2013
We live P&F. They're funny for kids and for adults. Each episode is eagerly anticipated in our house. Being able to stream it over Amamzon Prime is great.
on March 27, 2013
My sons favorite episode of what is sure to go down as a classic animated series. The Perry/Doof "Battle" in the "For Your Ice Only" episode is also pretty darn funny. If your kids like Phineas and Ferb along with hockey this is a solid episode to have!
on May 24, 2013
Phineas and Ferb is a great show. I watch it with my seven and twelve-year-old girls, who both love it. It's a very clever show that has so much fun with the conventions of animation, super-spy stories and family dynamics that I find every episode engaging and amusing. Also, the musical numbers are great. If you're looking for a wholesome, smart, funny show for your kids that you can watch too, Phineas and Ferb fill the bill.
VINE VOICEon July 29, 2014
Without a doubt one of the best PnF shows ever. Probably one of the best Cartoons every. This is without a doubt the best Star Wars show done outside of Star Wars. You do need to know about the film in order to get all the inside jokes but if you dont, well, rent episode 4 and watch it first.

The animation is excellent, the storyline actually makes sense. If you watch Star Wars and have always wondered why things happen this explains it. I really cant say enough about this episode. You do have to watch it carefully though and will probably have to watch it 2 or 3 times to get everything in it. I just watched it a second time and caught another dozen inside jokes.

Just watch it. Enjoy it and wait for the next installment.
on July 24, 2013
This is another show that me and my grand kids enjoy watching together.
I'm glad they are making new show of Phineas and Ferb.
on June 11, 2013
Our family loves Phineas and Ferb. It's witty, its fun, its age appropriate for our son & we laugh too!
on March 18, 2015
We LOVE Phineas and Ferb! Reminiscent of the Warner Brothers cartoons in that they never talk down to the kids and quite a few of the jokes are really aimed at adults as far as pop culture goes. Inventive, original, and thoroughly entertaining, Phineas and Ferb is head and shoulders above most of the dreck which passes for animated entertainment on TV. Why Disney cancelled them is a mystery but, then, Disney's track record of bad decisions is legendary. We will miss it! As far as Amazon Prime being a bargain...nope! They rope you in with promises of free movies and TV shows, then turn around and charge $1.99 or more for each episode of the really worthwhile ones. Some movies and TV shows they ONLY offer as one having to buy the entire series and no "renting" at all. Kind of a rip-off, Amazon Prime. Not cool.