Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 15, 2012
What a disappointment this was! Got it for my son and his friend who absolutely love everything related to Phineas and Ferb (and agent Perry). The boys were so excited and could hardly wait for us to go get the batteries and hand these over to them. However, the microphone on one of the walkie talkies did not work from the moment we put in the batteries. How do you play with walkie-talkies when one can talk and listen but the other one can only listen???
on October 30, 2013
My son was super excited about these and when he opened them they didn't even work. We are unable to return as well so we spent 30 bucks for an item that can't even be used!
on September 10, 2013
Bought these for my kid and they stopped working after the first time. It was very disappointing. I really thought they were a cool item but they are cheaply made.
on July 11, 2013
My kids love these. One of the walkie talkies quit working in under a year and I bought a replacement set. Hoping these last awhile.
on July 30, 2013
The packaging says that it works up to a mile away, we have not tested that out. What I can tell you it that the kids love these, and we have had fun playing with them too. The sound quality is a little muffled sometimes, but I didn't buy these expecting it to be of outstanding quality. They serve the purpose they were intended for, the kids (6 & 4) wanted a walkie talkie to play with, and they love, love, love that they look like Perry.

If you want professional grade equipment don't expect Perry to live up to those standards. If you are just looking for your kids to have a good time, it has definitely delivered here.
on January 3, 2014
it does not work, there is a lot of noise. My kinds finally quit to play with it. Really very poor quality.
on December 26, 2013
One of the two didn't work right from the start. I should have payed attention to the other reviews! Since they are for kids I didn't expect them to be high quality but I figured as expensive as they were they would at least work when we got them. Very disappointed. Now I have to figure out how to return them...
on December 23, 2013
I love this and it is very cute too definitley buy it for a girl who is 13 great and very clear perfect. Any body can use this. Lasts for a very very long time and is very cute. Perfect for those last minute gifts for Christmas. For every spy no matter what age or gender.!!!
on November 16, 2014
This is a fun product I bought for my sister and brother for Christmas. They absolutely loved it and it worked surprisingly well over a longer distance than expected. Slowly doesn't work as well over time with use, but worth the buy for kids.
on June 27, 2013
My 7-11 children love it!!!!
They work well so far; just remember to turn them off when not in use otherwise weird noises might scare you at night lol

See 1 answered question