Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Phineas and Ferb Ride Again - Nintendo DS” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 67% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Phineas and Ferb Ride Again - Nintendo DS
|Price:||$8.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$11.99 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Build wild rides including a skateboard, spaceship, mine cart and surfboard.
- Participate in a variety of mini-games to gain gadget upgrades including a jet pack and X-ray goggles.
- Play as Agent P as he battles Dr. D and his robots
- Interact with characters from the show including Candace, Isabella, Baljeet and Buford.
- Compete in DSi specific camera controlled mini-game, and share rides and compete against friends with DS downloadable content
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
They did improve one thing from the original, though-- they changed the way the "busted meter" works, so that Candace gets mad when you could potentially get hurt, and not when you walk around. She does scream "PHINEAS!" which gets very annoying.
In short, if you liked the first one and you're good at platform games, you'll probably like this, but I didn't. Seriously disappointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought as a gift for my son. He enjoys it. Received wrong product at first. It was exchanged for the right product free of cost. Good servicePublished 5 months ago by Sam A
This game does not wotk with Nintendo 2DS as there is no L button to change the FerbPublished 10 months ago by Ghetu