Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on November 2, 2010
Since this was opened we have to order it being turned off for meals and homework. It has been on every car ride and entertained on every off moment. A successful purchase for an 8 year old.
11 comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2011
Its a hard game, my husband has to help my 5 year old play it but even my husband enjoys it. Very true to the characters which is fun to a young child. Perry makes perry sounds and the sister yells like the sister does lol its cute, we didnt expect it to be so hard to play but its still very fun and enjoyable. If we didnt help our son he wouldn't get past the first level or understand it. Basic reading is needed to play the game.
on January 1, 2011
I bought this game for my 7 year old for Christmas this year and she loves it. She says it is her favorite game that she got for Christmas. It is challenging enough to hold her attention but not so hard that it frustrates her.
on March 6, 2011
Purchased for 8 yr olds birthday and hours were spent playing it right away! Tough lil game that keeps you challenged in a very cute and fun way! He loves it!
on January 28, 2011
I got this for my 9yr old son and 7 year old daughter and they both love it. My 9 yr old wasn't so sure at first but as soon as he started playing he didn't want to stop. :-)
on January 27, 2011
I gave it four stars overall because of the very cool part, where you have to defeat the robots with the sausage, and then at the end you fight Doofenschmirtz. It's not that much fun because there's a part where you have to trace over lines, which is really hard. Then there's a lot of moving around, which is really boring. I like it better than the other Phineas and Ferb DS game. I think that boys 6 & up would like this game. -- S., age 7
on January 17, 2013
We love Phineas & Ferb at our house, so this was an easy buy. Good game, keeps my son absorbed but isn't mindless. One thing I've been pleased with is that the P&F franchise is very consistent when it comes to being educational, clever and fun. This (and other DS and Wii) games are no exception.
on August 3, 2015
They essentially took the first one and threw in some platformers. The reason why I really liked the first one was because it didn't take much coordination to play, but when this one got to the first Perry vs. Doof battle, this game became just like a classic platform game, and it was so hard that I had to hand it to my game-savvy brother to beat, and even he found it difficult. I was sort of thinking, "Okay, but I can enjoy the levels between Perry battles, right?" A few minutes later, they threw in another platformer, and I wound up frustrated all over again. It was about then that I put it down.

They did improve one thing from the original, though-- they changed the way the "busted meter" works, so that Candace gets mad when you could potentially get hurt, and not when you walk around. She does scream "PHINEAS!" which gets very annoying.

In short, if you liked the first one and you're good at platform games, you'll probably like this, but I didn't. Seriously disappointed.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2014
Disney is a great choice for younger children.
Our 5 and 6 year olds love playing this on their DSI XLs'
Would recomend.
on January 22, 2013
My Grandson Likes Phineas and Ferb Cartoons so after I bought him His Nintendo DS for Christmas this was one of the
Games I bought him and he really enjoys it.

He now has quite a few games and he still likes playing this one quite a bit.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse