5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great find!
I was looking for a warm coat that would look great with blue jeans as well as dressier outfits. The coat looks and feels stylish and luxurious! Loved that it was on sale too!
Published 23 months ago by Countess Kegger

3.0 out of 5 stars Returned due to fit
The coat is very thin and fit was strange. Living in New England, this coat is too light weight for winter. The jacket was too big in the shoulders and too small in the chest for me. I felt that the colar sat wierdly. I ended up returning it and buying a coat I could try on first.
Published 23 months ago by Jenn Candi

3.0 out of 5 stars Returned due to fit, January 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great find!, January 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love thos coat and extra wide collar!, December 23, 2013
Webcrafter (Nathalie, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
Love the fit and comfort of this P-coat! Perfect for cold weather or for work, Very good quality and price!

4.0 out of 5 stars i like the style of the coat, December 15, 2013
the quility of the coat is great but the sleeve too long and it fits larg at the top of the coat but i decided to keep it anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Had to alter some parts, December 10, 2013
It is lucky for me that I know how to alter my clothes. The closure on this coat needed to be reversed & I applied large snaps so that the closure of the coat didn't have gaps due to the buttons not being positioned to far enough in. I also felt the need to alter the back so that the gathering of the waist area offered for of a feminine e silhouette. Other than that I am completely happy with his product so far.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fabric and workmanship great, proportions way way off, November 4, 2013
Schnauzerhaus (The Mountain State) - See all my reviews
I ordered a 10, my normal size in coats. The shoulders fit like a size 14 and the bust like a size 8. The armholes were also too deep. Totally missed the boat on a normal woman's proportions...back she goes.

5.0 out of 5 stars ThankS you!, March 20, 2013
thanks you! Excellent phistic women's cashmere blend wing collar coat-black 4. achieved retrieve the package, thank you very much, arrived in excellent condition!