5.0 out of 5 stars Marathon Runner
A few months ago I started getting pretty bad pain in my left knee whenever I'd run 3+ miles. It's kind of like a soreness/stiffness on the outside, that would get worse after I sat for long periods of time.

Published on November 25, 2008 by E. M. Laird

1.0 out of 5 stars More snake oil...essentially worthless
This is not a sugarpill because even that would have made me feel something. Spend your money on something else. This is worthless.
Published on June 21, 2011 by The Fagan-Morin Family

5.0 out of 5 stars Marathon Runner, November 25, 2008
E. M. Laird "Mo" (New York, New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Phiten Titanium Discs (70 Discs) (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)

The weekend before the NYC marathon I ran in a short 5 mile race which I ran at my marathon pace and still had knee pains for the few days after. Ice and Advil helped, but I was worried what I'd feel like after running 26.2 miles. Immediately after the marathon (my first!!) my knee was killing me, and I'd taken a ton of Tylenol throughout and didn't want to risk taking more. I got a sample pack for these stickers at the marathon expo and I figured I'd check them out. Literally after 1 hour having them on, my knee felt completely fine (although I cannot describe the soreness the rest of my body felt!). I have absolutely no idea how these things work, but the fact that I had no pain after using them after running a marathon, but had a lot when I didn't use them after a 5 mile race really convinced me.

I used them on my ankle the next weekend (I've sprained both my ankles and often get similar soreness/stiffness there) and it worked there too. Although I've only used them twice, I've recommended them to all my friends who have pain due to athletics, and now I'm recommending them to everyone on amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very skeptical first, but it works....amazing...., September 2, 2008
I got the samples, not the necklace, but the "sticker discs" one day at Uwajimaya. The guy just stuck 6 discs on my left upper arm/shoulder where my muscle was stiff and in pain, and told me to leave them on for couple days.....I injured my left shoulder twice in one year b/c falling off my bike (yes, I probably should stay away my bike...hehe..). I tried to rehab through PT and exercise, so I can get back to my training, especially in swimming. But, the troubled spot just wouldn't healed. I was totally skeptical about it, thinking yeah whatever...but it seemed to ease the pain and stiffness....So, I left it on for 3 days (disks survived the exercise/shower)....toward to end of the 3rd day, the stiffness came back. I just peeled them off and not thinking about the discs, but rather worked on my exercise.....the other night, before I went to sleep, the same spot was really bothering me...So, I figured, I would give the discs another try. I only put 2 discs on the very spot.....amazing thing was that it actually sooth the muscle, and pain went away for good 2 days....So, I definitely will get more discs/tapes, plus other products (necklace/knee wrap) to see whether other products would work the same or or not....

5.0 out of 5 stars They really work, May 20, 2009
I tried these discs on a recommendation of a friend. I have rheumatoid Arthritis and are in pain quite often. Wearing one of these discs around the painful joints REALLY works.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is not B.S., April 16, 2009
did a blind test on a family member. my mom has bad arthritis and needs to stretch just to get out of bed. i put 2 discs on each knee. her legs were a lot less stiff, she had better mobility and didn't need to go through a whole routine just to get out of bed. put these on your temples and headaches go away. they stay put for days yet pull off easily in the shower.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Pain Relief, August 13, 2008
H. Larrick "Gifty" (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
These are great. I work in front of a computer all day, and get tension knots in my upper back and shoulders. I just stick a couple of these on, and the pain goes away and the knots unwind. These target particular spots very well, and work better than any of the creams I have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars can't live without phiten, June 30, 2008
Coffee Lover (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I'm not into sports that much but I am into jogging and mat pilates. I can't live without phiten. It's so much better than using ben gay cream or tiger balm. the titanium infused in these little stickers really help ease the pain for one whole day. they are water resistant, so they'll stay on after a long shower or after swimming. these guys really do work. if they didn't, then the MLB wouldn't be sponsoring Phiten!

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe it, June 6, 2009
J. Chu (Lexington, MA) - See all my reviews
The disc really works. I have some shoulders, back, elbow, and ankle problems, I always feel pain at some spot when the rain or snow is coming. The shoulders problem is due too much computer work. Anyway, whenever I felt pain, I just put the disc on the spot (sometimes I had to put 7 to 10 discs on my shoulders), and the paint was gone after a half hour or few ours later if the pain was very bad. It may sounds absurd, but I did use it for my headache that was caused by shoulder's pain. I put the disc on my temple or down around ear to neck wherever it aches before went to the bed, it helped me sleep and next morning no more headache. It is not good to take too much pain killers, it would be very bad for the liver and kidneys, so now I just use the disc for my problem. I have given someone else to try, they also felt the difference. The disc can be last for a week. I really recommend it to anyone if you have stiff muscle pain problems, you will be surprised that it works so well!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, November 23, 2008
When I first used this product, I was skeptical but used it anyway because someone gave me a sheet. I highly recommend it for people with stiff shoulders.

1.0 out of 5 stars More snake oil...essentially worthless, June 21, 2011

Phiten Titanium Discs (70 Discs) (Pack of 2)
$20.00 $19.95