Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Phlebotomy Simplified
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 3, 2009
This book serves as a very good supplement to standard phlebotomy texts. The writing is clear and concise. Both the writing and chapter organization are logically written. Reasonable priced.
on October 23, 2010
I have received the book on time , but the cd was missing. After I ve notified the seller about it, he sent it right away. Good customer service.
on November 27, 2010
My book came fast in ,mail and I was so amazed how in good shape it was in so Im very satisfied, thank you Carolyn Maciejewski
on June 29, 2014
Helped me out a lot with my phlebotomy skills
on January 11, 2015
looked clean
on August 10, 2015
Needed this book for my daughter to study for her exam. It's the same one she used in class. It's nice to have the DVD if you are a visual learner. I purchased a new book. Wasn't that much different in price and then I knew for sure what I was getting and she could highlight and add her own notes. Has a practice test in it with answers in the back. Also has words with definition in the back.