- Size (LWH): 5.63 inches, 1.13 inches, 1.5 inches
Phone Car Holder, iPhone Car Mount, iPhone Car Holder, Phone Mount.
|Price:||$7.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$17.00 (68%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- EASY TO USE WITH ANY MOBILE DEVICE. You can simply mount your iphone, smart phone, or electronic device almost everywhere you go! Fits on visors, car dash, gear shifts, wheels or any bar that is 1.25" to 1.5" in diameter. So easy to mount that even a child can do it! This iphone car mount and holder will become your best phone mount.
- SIMPLE CAR MOUNT AND PHONE HOLDER. You can simply take it with you and use it on Automobiles, Lawn Mowers, Tractors, or any Steering Wheel that doesn't have an airbag.
- VERY STRONG MOUNT. Firmly mounts your iphone, samsung, smartphone or any other cell phones, satellite radios, GPS units, MP3 players and more! No longer lose your phone under your seat or have it slip out of reach.
- NO STICKY CUPS. Requires NO suction cups, NO screws, NO adhesives or glue. With two fingers you can easily mount this device almost anywhere. The space age rubber will stay soft and durable for many years of usage. With two fingers, you can easily mount the cell buckle on almost any edge, bar or handle.
- MOUNT ANYWHERE. Mount it in any location with a handle bar or edge that is 1.25 to 1.5 inches. Attach in cars, motorcycles, bicycles, planes, boats, rv & semi trucks
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Can be taken on and off easily
Will hold your phone firmly in place.
Gone are the days of fumbling around for your car phone. Say goodbye to bulky suction cup cell phone mounts or GPS mounts for cars that obstruct your view of the road. The CELL BUCKLE allows you to keep your cell phone right in front of you for safe and convenient access. The applications are endless! Order yours today. These are also PERFECT as stocking stuffers and office gifts!
Top Customer Reviews
Highly recommended, especially for people with older cars (mine's a 2004) that didn't have all the built-in gizmos.
Oh yeah, my first one apparently sprouted legs this summer because I ended up having to buy another. So put yours on a short leash.
Original review: This isn't a perfect solution, but it's quite good. The phone fits firmly and comes out easily. It's right in front of me, so I can easily put Waze on and not be distracted looking away at the map. It is a bit difficult to type when it's in the cell buckle, but I shouldn't be typing in the car, anyway (unless stopped). Overall, it's a useful and functional product at a good price. It may just be a bit of plastic, but compared to some items, it works better and costs less.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had this for 2 years, and still works like its brand new. It's very easy to use, and doesn't get damaged while it's being held. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Dude_Al
Product sucks for a bicycle/mortocycle the vibration makes the mount move to the point that you cant see the screen and have to readjust every min or so, phone has survive 2 drops... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Grego713
Good phone holder fits my iPhone 6 plus and it works great cause the state I live in passed a hands free law for drivers so I can use my phone for the gps or listen to my music... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Eli Smith
Great, simple design, but it doesn't work on my car's steering wheel.Published 6 months ago by Karenann
Love it !!!!!! great product use it everyday makes driving fun and enjoyable!!!!Published 8 months ago by william weichert
This product is excellent if you use your phone on the road in your car.... I put mine right side of steering wheel and it looks like I have a smart control on my fingertipsPublished 10 months ago by Eddy
Its kind of awkward but I like it. It blocks the odometer and it kind of snags on my arm when I turn a corner, but it is helpful when you are trying to follow directions somewhere... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Amazon Customer