Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

100%
Format: Audio CD|Change

VINE VOICEon May 8, 2008
I am going against my normal grain, and reviewing a phone prank CD instead of a book. This CD (and all of Willie P. Richardson's CDs) are so good and so funny, I decided to go ahead and do a review. I have been a huge fan of Willie P. for several years now.

Willie P. makes crank calls for a living. What a life!!! This collection of crank calls (as well as all his CDs of crank calls) is so funny, I think there should be a warning label saying not to listen in the car while driving, because you might laugh so hard you could have a wreck!!!

Even though I enjoy all the calls on this CD, if I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be "Switchin' Babies".

Willie P. has the talent to pull this off. I know I could never do it, because I am too serious, so if I tried to do it, my calls wouldn't turn out funny. But Willie P. has that special talent to make the calls funny and to fool people at the same time.

And not only are these calls funny and entertaining, there is yet another reason to love them: Laughter supposedly lowers the blood pressure. And for someone such as myself who has been diagnosed with hypertension, we need all the laughter we can get!
1919 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2012
First heard a segment from this CD on Sirus Radio, and had to get it along with others by Willie P. Richardson. His phone pranks will keep you in stitches laughing...It makes a great gift for people who enjoy laughing..