- Publisher: Sopris West (2005)
- ISBN-10: 1593184999
- ISBN-13: 978-1593184995
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 9.1 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,126,668 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Phonics and Spelling Through Phoneme-Grapheme Mapping Book Paperback – 2005
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
But homeschoolers or tutors would find this really helpful.
I like most everything from Sopris West/Cambium.
It helps struggling readers get a grasp on learning how to read.
It also helps develop better spelling ability in the students.